playersx

Sep 18, 2017
@

Your not suppose win against him it's another rigged battle to make you fail and then have to go learn how to fight even though you could of just kicked the fucker in the nuts when he said you can't knock me down with that.
The cheat makes the game bugged at that point (I think ???). When I fighting the dude, the stat shows up as Him:20 Me:21. After failing that, I went to training (both workout and fighting) multiple times again and come back to fight the dude but still lost.

be_eezy

Nov 14, 2016
keep going to emilys apartment after i did all the photo shoot with all the cosplay outfits (3 unless i missed one) but still dont see the scene with the door open

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Anyone else got the bug when trying to oil the bedroom door? Whenever I click on the option the door is locked and the cousin is changing inside, even though she already left for work.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

You can still lose you are not invincible and will take damage if hit. But if you knock all his health down after learning to fight then he should stay down I had strength at max when I fought him.

@

That has been answered multiple times already go back a page or 2.

Reactions: bobbo69

Ziraf

Jan 5, 2018
after i got hj from cousin, my game suddenly go to main menu, anyone can help me? thx in advance

3.40 star(s) 172 Votes