Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
where is the screw driver? i can,t find it
In the store.
Have the saleswoman show you her boobs.
Then show you her pussy two times...
She would offer you to be nude in the store when you go there to buy something. Agree.
Work in the store while she's nude... she would tell you to go there at 11PM.
Once you go there, you are gonna find her in the back, masturbating with the screwdriver.
She's gonna offer you the screwdriver if you eat hear pussy.
Eat at the Y and voilà.

And about the documents, Dick and the Director...
Getting the material for some blackmail is the end of the update. So you can't do anything with it... YET.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Garbage game.

One missclick and you can restart the entire game from start on.
No scrolling back with the mouse to avoid that.
No indicator on what you did wrong where and when to at least reconsider.
And dialouges that make no sense at all.

Not even cheats could fix this and after 4 times restarting till i get the gym clothes again i rather delete the game again.

Reactions: Appu

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

Dick is the dickhead that kicked the MC's ass at the cousin's place and thinks he's her boyfriend. They both work together.

Stay Frosty

Jul 17, 2017
Garbage game.

One missclick and you can restart the entire game from start on.
No scrolling back with the mouse to avoid that.
No indicator on what you did wrong where and when to at least reconsider.
And dialouges that make no sense at all.

Not even cheats could fix this and after 4 times restarting till i get the gym clothes again i rather delete the game again.
You could just save the game before a decision...just a thought...:tf:

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
You could just save the game before a decision...just a thought...:tf:
Yeah and replay it over and over and over and over again as i still cant find out why she kicks me out the apartment later on. Just because the dev wants me to do all that in a fap game. Not gonna happen. If you enjoy such things go ahead. I wont :)

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
OK, Anna is back in the library, I fucked the trainer, got the blow job after kicking his ass, caught the rat, got into Dicks computer, saw the pics and learned the Director told him to take the red folder and I used the drone to take a pick of them fucking in her bed ... Now what? I can't figure out what to do next ... is this the end of this release?

NoboodyDies

Nov 12, 2017
So I'm gonna guess that right now you can't do anything with Barbara apart from peek at her and Anna in the pool at night? And no more to be done after Emily's reward either? And also what's this about a hidden button?

3.40 star(s) 172 Votes