myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Might be a bug in it I do know once you unlock one of the pictures just clicking on the gallery button will cause the game to crash. But if you close the game and then bring it back up you can click on the gallery tab fine with no crash.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/gallery.rpy", line 4, in execute
screen gallery tag menu:
File "game/gallery.rpy", line 4, in execute
screen gallery tag menu:
File "game/gallery.rpy", line 5, in execute
python:
File "game/gallery.rpy", line 6, in <module>
g.button("gal1")
AttributeError: 'int' object has no attribute 'button'

@

Did you buy all the cosplay outfits from the store and do all of the photoshoots with all the outfits?

playersx

Sep 18, 2017
Accidentally used Strength cheat and now I can't win against the dude that harassing Emily. Feels bad.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

Your not suppose win against him it's another rigged battle to make you fail and then have to go learn how to fight even though you could of just kicked the fucker in the nuts when he said you can't knock me down with that.

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
i just started playing this again sense i think it was version .03 and in that version you had to keep on talking to the girl who mentioned the screw driver"day after day". I think there is a time later in the evening that you need to talk to her 7pm or around there/closing time. She is in the back. I think this gets activated after she is either naked or shows you her tits during day. Sorry i can't remember much. Like i said. it has been a while ;)
Yeah whenever I come to the shop at night or evening it says it is closed, but I have the quest where I must meet her in the evening.

EDIT: I checked different times and I can confirm, that you need to go to the store at 22:00 in the evening so you arrive at 23:00.

soupcansteve

Jun 24, 2017
How do i get the 9th picture from the gallery with the cousin doing yoga? if i use it in the morning and i see the same pose i don't get the picture
I believe you have to use your drone when she is doing yoga in the mornings for each outfit she uses and with each new yoga technique she leans.

soupcansteve

Jun 24, 2017
what should I press here and when?
The pattern starts with just one highlighted. Click the bottom right one in your picture, then a series of 2 will highlight. Click the bottom right one first then another one. Click them in the correct order, then 3, 4, and finally 5.

3.40 star(s) 172 Votes