Deadpool76

Dec 29, 2017
Anytime the Librarian is supposed to speak, I get an error.

"I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/dream.rpy", line 139, in script call
File "game/library.rpy", line 119, in script
TypeError: display_say() got an unexpected keyword argument 'advance'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/dream.rpy", line 139, in script call
File "game/library.rpy", line 119, in script
File "C:\Users\Yvan\Downloads\My_cute_cousin-050ex-win\My_cute_cousin-0.5.0ex-win\renpy\ast.py", line 613, in execute
renpy.exports.say(who, what, interact=self.interact)
File "C:\Users\Yvan\Downloads\My_cute_cousin-050ex-win\My_cute_cousin-0.5.0ex-win\renpy\exports.py", line 1147, in say
who(what, interact=interact)
File "C:\Users\Yvan\Downloads\My_cute_cousin-050ex-win\My_cute_cousin-0.5.0ex-win\renpy\character.py", line 877, in __call__
self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
File "C:\Users\Yvan\Downloads\My_cute_cousin-050ex-win\My_cute_cousin-0.5.0ex-win\renpy\character.py", line 716, in do_display
**display_args)
TypeError: display_say() got an unexpected keyword argument 'advance'

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
0.5.0ex"

SexyBASS

Aug 31, 2017
After you get into the laptop, you have to use the drone al night at barbara's house, since the director is her mother, but you have to spy in her room.
I showed the barbara photo with her mother, what next? Is this the end of 0.5 version?

Redeemed

May 3, 2017
anyone got an idea where the game saves its savegames?

i have deleted every copy of the game from my drive but whenever i install it again it loads up with all my old saves

Aug 14, 2017
do i have to start over from the beginning bc i loaded up my last save which was right before the cousin's hj and fter i nut it takes me back to the menu

Mardis

Nov 7, 2017
I feel like i'm playing another game, i read all the comments and i don"t know who is Dick and where is his laptop :(
you should talk with your cosin in the evening (7 pm @kitchen). She will ask you to help her in her office. That's where you get to know Dick.

anyone got an idea where the game saves its savegames?

i have deleted every copy of the game from my drive but whenever i install it again it loads up with all my old saves
Since this is a Renpy Game the saves will be located at C:\Users\_yourUser_\App Data\Roaming\RenPy\My_cute_cousin\

The App Data folder is a hidden one. Be sure to have "Display hidden folders" to enabled

warriorking

Jan 11, 2018
View attachment 23903
Overview:
Finally came the day where our protagonist graduated from high-school. Now it's time for him to step into adulthood and go to college, and to do that he needs to move-in with his once fat and ugly bully of a cousin (whom he hadn't seen since his tender childhood) in the big city.
It's the time to take the opportunity to plunge into student life full of drive and debauchery.​

Updated: 2018-02-26
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.5.0 ex
Language: English
Genre: 3DCG, Male Protagonist, Animated, RPG, Voyeurism, Big Tits, Muscular Girls, Masturbation, Wet Dream

Change-logs:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download(s):
Win: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android (v0.4.0):
Android build by @booom313

View attachment 23904 View attachment 23905 View attachment 23906 View attachment 23907 View attachment 23908 View attachment 23909 View attachment 23910
What is The Password of the Dick Laptop ???

TheBelph

Dec 10, 2017
you should talk with your cosin in the evening (7 pm @kitchen). She will ask you to help her in her office. That's where you get to know Dick.
Do you have to da anything special before this? Because the last thing i did in the cousin storyline was sleeping with her...do i have to trigger the hj sceen first and if so how can i do it?

jack brisen

Feb 20, 2018
i dont know what is going on , but around day 14 i get kicked out , does anyone know whats up? i had the nightmare that i was kicked out but in the end kicked out...

3.40 star(s) 172 Votes