Luciuss

Nov 28, 2017
you need to start fight training after a while she will complain about her back, you'll offer to give her a massage and then you can use it on her..

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
The bug that prevented the handjob scene happening now prevents me seeing Barbara and continue the Anna line, right after i did everything else... Getting pretty annoying these bugs.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

The rat moves and is in a different spot each time so if it was at one spot the next time it might be in a different spot.

Luciuss

Nov 28, 2017
@

Go visit Emily often at evenings for photosession, one time you'll find her fighting with some dude..You'll get your ass kicked and decide to take some fighting classes..

kxjoh32

Jun 4, 2017
Anyone know if the Screwdriver is in the game yet, or not?

Only mention of screwdriver is when you ask in the shop if they sell it, and she says NO.
i just started playing this again sense i think it was version .03 and in that version you had to keep on talking to the girl who mentioned the screw driver"day after day". I think there is a time later in the evening that you need to talk to her 7pm or around there/closing time. She is in the back. I think this gets activated after she is either naked or shows you her tits during day. Sorry i can't remember much. Like i said. it has been a while ;)

3.40 star(s) 172 Votes