dota1337

Feb 26, 2018
You must buy the special oil from Jamal and massage the trainer with these oil ...

@Papy.ion6984 do you know how can we find the document for the cousin ? i've seen the dick fuck the director and already showed the pictures to barbara ...
i'm already had sex with trainer
then i want to fight trainig. wich buttons need to press when trainig? always lose and she said that always precided

DrAddy

Luna's Lover
Modder
Donor
Jun 14, 2017
@

Actually it's higher strength that makes is easier giving her the massage just makes it to where she trains you for free.

@

It does that. A few ways to fix it rollback far enough to get out of it or save and then load the save and they will be both clickable again.
Thanks for the quick answer

DrAddy

Luna's Lover
Modder
Donor
Jun 14, 2017
I think there's some bugs with Rollback. The game keep the last choice.
You are a the beginning of the game.
Try to start a new story and do a lots of save (before do a choice)
It's been a long time since the bug.

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
does not it tell me to put the sleeping pill in the cafe?
You Have to buy coffe (Store) and Sleeping pill (Jamal)
That I see :
Kitchen : Talk with cousin -> Do you want some coffee ? -> Make Coffee -> Add Sleeping pill -> Give Coffee to cousin

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Kitchen : Talk with cousin -> Do you want some coffee ? -> Make Coffee -> Add Sleeping pill -> Give Coffee to cousin -> rape cousin.

Jan 9, 2018
Somebody can tell me How I can find director's bedroom ? at midnight I lost drone also I cant do anything withj librarian too dont have any compliment or ask thank you :)

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
what should I press here and when?
Make a backup with maximum health (Peppy). If your're tired, it will be be more difficult

Watch and note the cycle of illuminated fists.
Click on the fists in the correct order when the red bar appears (tempo for each fist)

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017

It's probably your virus protection throwing up a false postive.

It just like the game memory just follow the pattern to win.

Is it me or does dick look like bigger faggot when you meet the shit stain later?

Also seem like the dev has a thing for flabby patties.

3.40 star(s) 172 Votes