Kyreal

Jul 29, 2017
when to visit emilt to trigger fighting scene??
You have to get a talk with your cousin while watching tv, there she asks you for some photos for a dating website. She says that Emily is there too and met a guy named frank, than you can get it

T

Tony_Stark

Director(new character):
- Sex scene

is meant sex with dick or mc can fuck her?

DonStark

May 4, 2017
Hi, how can i find the documents for the cousin ? i already have the photo with the director and i already send anna to home

tremyummy

Oct 6, 2017
I'm stuck at the librarian. I did all of new patch without librarian but i can't pass that scene. I didn't open her boobs yet... Can someone help me with a save?

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Here you go @rafa30 . You can paste it here ( C:\Users\Your Name\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\My_cute_cousin ). Βetter save your own files somewhere else and then just add the new one to avoid replacing and losing your files!

Edit: In first place i upload the wrong file, now is the correct one! You have to know that you have the complete save file until the massage trainer :)
Thank you :heartcoveredeyes::kissingheart:

DrAddy

Luna's Lover
Modder
Donor
Jun 14, 2017
Why can't I choose anything else after a rollback?
I can pick the bottom one, but not the top one.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

Actually it's higher strength that makes is easier giving her the massage just makes it to where she trains you for free.

@

It does that. A few ways to fix it rollback far enough to get out of it or save and then load the save and they will be both clickable again.

NoboodyDies

Nov 12, 2017
Can you do anything with Barbara apart from watch her and Anna? And is there any more stuff with Emily after that reward?

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
Why can't I choose anything else after a rollback?
I can pick the bottom one, but not the top one.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think there's some bugs with Rollback. The game keep the last choice.
You are a the beginning of the game.
Try to start a new story and do a lots of save (before do a choice)

3.40 star(s) 172 Votes