aston_1

Oct 29, 2017
All the event with the librarian it's bugged!!!
Always i have this:
"I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
While running game code:
File "game/libsex.rpy", line 378, in script
TypeError: display_say() got an unexpected keyword argument 'advance'".
And the sex scene too!!

bonano132

Oct 9, 2017
Perhaps it's because you don't have progress enough in the game
Did the librarian left her house and get to Barbara's House ?
I got her back in the Library.
I found an email in Dick's laptop that she told him to come at night but I don't know what time exactly tho.

christopher thompson

Jun 12, 2017
loaded old saves and takes back to the main menu, started new game then loaded old save and game keeps crashing, anyone having same issues or do you have to start game from beginning again

Reactions: Sihn8

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
If you buy coffee from the shop and sleeping pills from Jamal, you have the option to fuck the cousin in the pussy or the ass. Also, what do you do after you let the rat out and go on laptop? where do you go
LOL
That is only a dream.

That does not count in the least.

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
Cool update.
This game is always fun to play... but man, with these renders, it's a shame the script is so weak.
Like, with Emily... the dev could not imagine other way so the MC couldn't fuck her yet that to say that she's lesbian...
But in this update, she's on a dating site and meets a guy named Frank. WTF?

It has some really funny bits, like Barbara aka D talking about her "father".
The animation work is top, and the sex scenes in this update were pretty good (way better that the cousin's rape).

Also, the Cousin's boss looks a lot like Lilly Roma. That's always fine in my book.

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
I got her back in the Library.
I found an email in Dick's laptop that she told him to come at night but I don't know what time exactly tho.
I find with the drone (Director's bedroom) at night at midnight (12:00 AM), if my memory is good.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
A new battle in which you finally can win (where? every fucking battle in this fucking game = a lose even the one to help Emily)

skyusalol

Feb 4, 2018
atm I don't care if any game has bug's & error , I kinda like a good game check before release it to ppl to use so I gues I will wait a better update few days it will be no glitch error in the game

3.40 star(s) 172 Votes