Amfunny

Aug 18, 2017
No.

Probably coming in 2020.
If you buy coffee from the shop and sleeping pills from Jamal, you have the option to fuck the cousin in the pussy or the ass. Also, what do you do after you let the rat out and go on laptop? where do you go

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

Yes the screwdriver is in the game it's been in it since the last update and has also been obtainable.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

@

You get to rape the cousin at night which is quite stupid when you spent all that time buying her stuff just to do stupid shit like that.

Amfunny

Aug 18, 2017
@

Yes the screwdriver is in the game it's been in it since the last update and has also been obtainable.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

@

You get to rape the cousin at night which is quite stupid when you spent all that time buying her stuff just to do stupid shit like that.
How do I get to have a scene with the librarian? I think its like bugged for me there's no dialogue

Amfunny

Aug 18, 2017
Look the photo on the left, it's Barbara ! The Director is her mother and live in the same house.
Nothing pops up because I don't have any dialogue with Barbara and I never had a scene with her :[ how do I get past this now? Anyone got the save or something xD

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
Nothing pops up because I don't have any dialogue with Barbara and I never had a scene with her :[ how do I get past this now? Anyone got the save or something XD
Perhaps it's because you don't have progress enough in the game
Did the librarian left her house and get to Barbara's House ?

3.40 star(s) 172 Votes