RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
when i planted rat and got into dick office, next time when i try photoshoot with secretary again same scene with rat, anyone know how to get rid of rat and have a normal photoshoot with secretary? also i took a photo of dick fuckin director and what now? and third question how to get librarian come back home so i could have fun with dean? i'm really clueless, anyone help, thanks in advance
I think this scene is bugged.
I went out and catch 5 rats and I let them go at the shoot 5 times, and it is still the same.
I thought, after she sees them 5 fucking times she will call the vermin service or some shit.

Also, I think she says that we can go take a shoot at some other location,... perhaps in the future you get a studio.
Some future patch.

But for now it seems to be a loop.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

The guy that gets attacked is over by the store so just keep going to and from the store in the evening to later time and it should activate.

Reactions: RobJoy

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
actually the cousin really isnt my favorite girl seeing how if i choose her that would be unfair to the other sexy girls my favorite girls are the store clerk and gym trainer
if im hearing you right i can finally bone the dean :heartcoveredeyes::eek:penedeyewink:
Nah, nothing happens with the dean in this patch.
Just stare at the boobs like always.

No new dialog or pics.

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
Anyone know if the Screwdriver is in the game yet, or not?

Only mention of screwdriver is when you ask in the shop if they sell it, and she says NO.

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
The Librarian glitched out for me so if anyone gets to the scene wit the directer please give me a save. Also what is the secret button mentioned in the patch notes?

chocolate

Oct 27, 2017
When i wanted to continue from my last save (cousin HJ) game again ending and i was back in menu. Ending or bug and i just have to start new game?

ReyBell

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
So first. How do i obtain those "Red Folder Files" ? after "Rat" event and after "Spying on DICKSxDIRECTOR SCENE" what to do next?

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
So first. How do i obtain those "Red Folder Files" ? after "Rat" event and after "Spying on DICKSXDIRECTOR SCENE" what to do next?
Seems most of us are stuck at the secretary shoot after we let out the rat and get on the laptop.
And in the evening after you spy on them with a drone and obtain photo.

Nothing can be done with that evidence as far as I could find.

D

Deleted member 42

could someone post a save from beginning of 0.5 because my 0.4 save doesn't load and just takes me back to main menu

Everilld

Jul 25, 2017
Guys do anyone know anything about that hidden button? And is there anything to do after unlocking whole gallery, because i didn't get any information that thats the end like in ver 0.4

3.40 star(s) 172 Votes