RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
Quest with the Secretary, where you have to come to the office at 7:00 PM fails because it says that "At this time there is no one there".

Anyone else experiencing this?

EDIT: Never mind, you have to go there at 6:00 PM, because it takes you 1 hour to get there for some reason.

Jaam

Nov 28, 2017
Is there an up to date walk trough ? some parts are a bit tedious even thought the game itself is great.

KRuger

Oct 17, 2017
As i said before if you expect more content with the cousin in future you will be disappointed :) . May be at the end of the game there will be something with her again but until then.... nope i dont think so :)

ait123

Oct 29, 2017
The game's title is "my cute cousin" not "another character" fucking lol
totally agree lol! 9/10 people play this game because of the incezt. like every other game here, dont really care about 20 new characters to milk the game with

Luciuss

Nov 28, 2017
Girl from the library still bugged, always get an error when I try talking to her. FeelsBadMan

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
Another work that doesn't focus on what's mentioned in the title ^^ I'm sure if it wasn't called My cute cousin, your cute kitchen would be pregnant with twins already but...

Reactions: ait123

elinlux

Dec 19, 2017
when i planted rat and got into dick office, next time when i try photoshoot with secretary again same scene with rat, anyone know how to get rid of rat and have a normal photoshoot with secretary? also i took a photo of dick fuckin director and what now? and third question how to get librarian come back home so i could have fun with dean? i'm really clueless, anyone help, thanks in advance

nessquik12

Dec 16, 2017
when i planted rat and got into dick office, next time when i try photoshoot with secretary again same scene with rat, anyone know how to get rid of rat and have a normal photoshoot with secretary? also i took a photo of dick fuckin director and what now? and third question how to get librarian come back home so i could have fun with dean? i'm really clueless, anyone help, thanks in advance
same shit

3.40 star(s) 172 Votes