JasonJemodah

Nov 10, 2017
Wow, I legit went to the last page of this thread, saw jande21's comment, went back to the main page and it was updated. Thanks donor/staff/anyone involved!

Reactions: ponyguy

Sihn8

Dec 26, 2017
Why add a bunch of characters and not continue the story with couisin?
wow. it's almost as if the main story told the main character he had to sleep with 9 women to cure his disease and the way he has to do that is NOT just sleeping with just his cousin 9 times.

it may be called My Cute Cousin but the MC has to meet other women in this game too fellas. It's a sleep around game, not a one woman dating simulator.

CunningPig

Jul 10, 2017
Why add a bunch of characters and not continue the story with couisin?
Because the main goal is to fuck 8 more girls to cure the McGuffin disease afflicting his junk. Plus, the cousin is the main love interest and there will be continual yet slow progress with her just like every other game, because that's how you keep people on the hook.

Reactions: Shardoom

ait123

Oct 29, 2017
wow. it's almost as if the main story told the main character he had to sleep with 9 women to cure his disease and the way he has to do that is NOT just sleeping with just his cousin 9 times.

it may be called My Cute Cousin but the MC has to meet other women in this game too fellas. It's a sleep around game, not a one woman dating simulator.
i agree on what u saying. but nothing new with the cousin as far as i can read at the change log. he should at least add something. The morning after the hj they not even talk about the night before. nothing new, that kinda sucks.

NatSlayer

Jan 9, 2018
I think it's the end of the chapter where I take a photo with the drone to Barbara in the pool, I do not get anything more, new missions

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
If someone is kind enough to share a save file from end of last version with me I will make sure to take better care of my saves next time lol since I always do this.

aladinus

Jun 14, 2017
Good update, but il wating f 0.6 and more content with cuisine...2 costumes, some new images..great..not this im expected..hope next be better. :)

Reactions: Drafox

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
Thanks but I already tried that one since you posted it before and it still throws you to the main menu like it did last version so I need a save thats not the HJ scene lol.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I'm sooo looking forward to have scenes with the trainer! :heartcoveredeyes:

3.40 star(s) 172 Votes