xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
I just started to play the game so i have questions well only 3 for now:

1.Did he said something on Patreons cause he not released the game today?

2.Can we used saved files from v0.4.1 in the next version probably v0.5 will be?

3.Is possible to fuck his cousin the main character ofc or will be possible-chance in the new version?

chocolate

Oct 27, 2017
I just started to play the game so i have questions well only 3 for now:

1.Did he said something on Patreons cause he not released the game today?

2.Can we used saved files from v0.4.1 in the next version probably v0.5 will be?

3.Is possible to fuck his cousin the main character ofc or will be possible-chance in the new version?
1. No
2. Yes
3. I think not yet, maybe bj.

KRuger

Oct 17, 2017
I am 100% sure on the next version of the game that the content will be not focused on the cousin. As you see there is new character in the game and most likely our hero will try to fuck her. We already seen the end of the game where you give the sleep pills to your cousin and fuck her so this mission is done :) .

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
I am 100% sure on the next version of the game that the content will be not focused on the cousin. As you see there is new character in the game and most likely our hero will try to fuck her. We already seen the end of the game where you give the sleep pills to your cousin and fuck her so this mission is done :) .
Not this again. You are spreading false information. The sleep pill scene is 100% optional.

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
Another question:

1.When you do all options quests to call them wil inform you that all is done for current version or? Like BB? Can you continue still playing the game?

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
Another question:

1.When you do all options quests to call them will inform you that all is done for current version or? Like BB? Can you continue still playing the game?

Sep 18, 2017
My apologies for asking this question, i remember someone else asking before but could not find the post. I'm having trouble getting the hand job event after the lingerie photo shoot, I'm fresh and have a hard on, but i always just have the nightmare and wake up normally.

Is this fixed in tomorrow/next days update or does some one have a step by step walktrough on how to earn that event?

Ziraf

Jan 5, 2018
have a question here, when cousin get me a HJ done , suddenly goto main menu..is it i played it wrong or what ? thx in advance

3.40 star(s) 172 Votes