Irischan

Feb 16, 2018
someone know how to bring anna back?
i make the picture from the girls with the drone but since them all time i ring there its no one at home?
any idea?

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
College Dean wants my medical records but I can't unlock the hospital. Maybe there will be some events that will unlock the hospital???

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
Anyone please kindly help me..
I think I made poor choices.. how to get cousin photoshooted? I did two on Emily.
Sometimes when I complement her saying she looks beautiful as always she acts differently. I don't know if she is blushing or I am annoying her.

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
Obviously, that's what I'm doing, I'm not an idiot. Even though I'm picking the right choices, the next day she kicks me out so I'm doing something wrong but I don't what that is.
Maybe you are jerking off but not cleaning. Also you are not knocking before entering her room. You are also spying and she caught you. Also you might be thinking with your penis instead of your head.

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
just found out this game and i love it.gameplay is a sandbox but no too complicated.nice mix.that gym trainer is awfully designed but the cousin compensates.thanks to the cheats you gave i will enjoy it even more thanks.
Did you ever worked in the gym? I worked but did a poor job cleaning towels and bottles. Only found 5 of them. Then they took money ($15) from me instead of paying.

ROTGOT

Jan 5, 2018
someone know how to bring anna back?
i make the picture from the girls with the drone but since them all time i ring there its no one at home?
any idea?
You can’t go advance on the history with those girls for now, it says once you took the pic.

College Dean wants my medical records but I can't unlock the hospital. Maybe there will be some events that will unlock the hospital???
You have to fight with Dick, the next day you will have headaches and a reddish screen, your cousin will take to the hospital and it will unlocked.

ROTGOT

Jan 5, 2018
Hey! i got a problem here if cousin gives me or not a hj once the "potency" indicator appears it leads me to the main menu. someone knows what is going wrong? im at day 18, also on secondary tasks says find a screwdrive, and i already have one, that task appeared twice at the same time. i only need the gallery pic 18, but i already gave her the new sportwear, i mention this just in case something can help. thanks.

3.40 star(s) 172 Votes