Kane Salvatore

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Jan 2, 2018
sleeping pills not the sex pills.. you have to play with her while she is sleeping then should be able to get sleeping pills from the pill guy iirc..

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Sorry for the rant. Had a tough day and I'm tired - to be honest I just visited this thread out of a masochistic desire to see how many more "any walkthrough" posts have been made since last time. :cool:
LOL This exact thing happened to me last week, but I visited a different thread plagued by "any walkthroughs yet??" posts and replied to one in a manner I'm not proud of. Today I got my first ever "your post was deleted" messages and knew right away which one it was. It happens :cool:

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
Please walkthrough
please help me ... where i can get sex pills, i've tried to shop but nothing
Where i find sleeping pill? Nothing in hospital.
In night I go to barbara place, and I find , thanks boss
how to get handjob from cousin, i have done photoshoot, but in the morning there is no handjob scene ... status fresh and hard on
how to get blowjob from nurse, i have many times come to hospital but not get it , please help me boss ...
At some point, you loosing the pleasure of gaming dude....this game is not that hard.
But after all this is the purpurse of the forum also, helping each other.

Hajime

May 7, 2017
Ok thanks, i try now
Jerk off onto the floor, go home and shower. Return, take pills and ask for her to jerk you off. If done correctly it should hang for a few moments and you will get a new scene.

And on a side note for anyone still having trouble with getting a screwdriver, Pay the shop girl enough money so that she strips naked, she will then tell you that something fun happens at night. Go to the shop at ten and you'll get the screwdriver(Dont forget the oil for the squeaky doors too)

Reactions: Nasi Bungkus

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
Seems like the Dev is trying to fool the shit out of us. It says on the changelog that " Sex with Cousin" but it is really not . It's " Cousin Rape scene ".

Reactions: Nasi Bungkus

Nasi Bungkus

Jun 20, 2017
Jerk off onto the floor, go home and shower. Return, take pills and ask for her to jerk you off. If done correctly it shoultd hang for a few moments and you will get a new scene.

And on a side note for anyone still having trouble with getting a screwdriver, Pay the shop girl enough money so that she strips naked, she will then tell you that something fun happens at night. Go to the shop at ten and you'll get the screwdriver(Dont forget the oil for the squeaky doors too)
Jerk off onto the floor, go home and shower. Return, take pills and ask for her to jerk you off. If done correctly it should hang for a few moments and you will get a new scene.

Thank-you very much sir...

Hajime

May 7, 2017
How do you get a a photoshoot with the cousin?
You must already have taken her friends pictures(Cowboy outfit + Normal attire) Talk to her when shes watching the tv and she'll ask you. When she asks about taking your pic, so no or she'll destroy the camera. Then at ten you can visit her in her room and she'll ask again.

babaraj

Dec 13, 2017
Anyone please kindly help me..
I think I made poor choices.. how to get cousin photoshooted? I did two on Emily.

The Grifter

May 28, 2017
Anyone please kindly help me..
I think I made poor choices.. how to get cousin photoshooted? I did two on Emily.
*4th revised version of this post, removing all, uh, most rants and insults and despair about humanity*

Just take some time and read the last two or three pages of this thread.
And for any further questions, kindly use the 'Search...' function provided by f95zone.

3.40 star(s) 172 Votes