obzerver

Jun 10, 2017
..So I got to the point where your cousin wakes you up and notices ur boner and then proceeds to give u a HJ, then the MC exclaims ''Oh what a nightmare'' and then I get the dream scene of the cousin riding the mc, but I can't exit. Is this intentional? Have I gotten to the end of the build?

rash69

Jul 6, 2017
..So I got to the point where your cousin wakes you up and notices ur boner and then proceeds to give u a HJ, then the MC exclaims ''Oh what a nightmare'' and then I get the dream scene of the cousin riding the mc, but I can't exit. Is this intentional? Have I gotten to the end of the build?
yes
how can I use Sleep Pils ?
with coffe when she is in the kitchen
and how to make first photosession with cousin??
after the 2 with emily

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
He got to have a route soon without pills or that lame ass shit. The cousin is too hot to have to do that. I think he did it just to have sex with her finally tbh. You already know the next thing she does will be blow job. Update after that will probably be eating her out. I despise so much foreplay in these games, it reminds me of JAV where its like 50 minutes of foreplay and like 10 minutes of sex. lmao
Hey I'm a fan of JAV movies , I recommend you to watch 10 ejaculations in one day MIDE or MIDD where there is only one guy and girl at a full 2 hours scene maybe that will change your POV to JAV. and can you tell me how to get the sex scene with cousin like it said on the update vaginal or anal because the game ends with a handjob

Reactions: Ero - Sennin

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Can somebody help me ? It says on the changelog - sex with cousin vaginal or anal but the game ends with a handjob only after photo session. :(

Reactions: Ero - Sennin

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Hey I'm a fan of JAV movies , I recommend you to watch 10 ejaculations in one day MIDE or MIDD where there is only one guy and girl at a full 2 hours scene maybe that will change your POV to JAV. and can you tell me how to get the sex scene with cousin like it said on the update vaginal or anal because the game ends with a handjob
I got a big ass collection of JAV. Still most of them is more about foreplay lol. My favorite JAV actress of all time is Yuma Asami. Recently I like Aika, Julia, and some others. You have to just skip the handjob and put sleeping pill in her coffee then you basically can rape her in her sleep.

3.40 star(s) 172 Votes