rash69

Jul 6, 2017
So...stumbling across trying to activate shift+O, (unsuccessfully) so while hunting for other short cuts, after pressing shift+C, enables "enter cheat code" anyone have the 3-letter code?
there should be a pic in with the game that says CHEATS!!!

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
This game is very peculiar to me. It has renders that, I dont know if "more realistic" is really the way to say it but...less cartoony and more professional looking, like something from DoD or A Wife and Mother or Life, but the story (such as it is) and game mechanics and progression are just so....I dunno, simpilistic it reminds me of all the shitty 0.1 or 0.2 incest games that disapear after a month that we've been plagued with the last year or two.

Reactions: Viatovic

Kane Salvatore

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Jan 2, 2018
k.. fuck 9 girls..
1. Nurse
2. Cousin (pills, got a 7 more to go update)

Barbara and Emily are lesbian.. so might be pills route (unless that is just cock-blocking till future updates)
college dean might go for it at some point
Anna was probably leading there till her mother cock-blocked the MC.. lol
Shop-girl.. doesn't want anything to do with you other than eating her out
the maid, probably to freaked out about MC's size.. lol
the trainer, not sure about that one.. lol

just some thoughts

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
k.. fuck 9 girls..
Barbara and Emily are lesbian..
They have clear interest in the MC, so they are bi and somewhat interested in polyamorous relationships. They were openly flirting with you in front of each other.

christopher thompson

Jun 12, 2017
k.. fuck 9 girls..
1. Nurse
2. Cousin (pills, got a 7 more to go update)

Barbara and Emily are lesbian.. so might be pills route (unless that is just cock-blocking till future updates)
college dean might go for it at some point
Anna was probably leading there till her mother cock-blocked the MC.. lol
Shop-girl.. doesn't want anything to do with you other than eating her out
the maid, probably to freaked out about MC's size.. lol
the trainer, not sure about that one.. lol

just some thoughts
Shop girl says she won’t fuck you because of disease, so I’m assuming that condoms will be able to buy soon

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
The shop work mini-game is fucking super gay. Not fun having 'just' enough time and then have some shit be hidden in front of other shit so it takes too long to spot...

Feel like the dev is just trying to troll people with that.

Sep 21, 2017
So...stumbling across trying to activate shift+O, (unsuccessfully) so while hunting for other short cuts, after pressing shift+C, enables "enter cheat code" anyone have the 3-letter code?
the code is in the folder itself marked !CHEAT and is a jpeg file:WutFace:

and can anybody tell me who is this beautiful creature v:
TAltbUh.gif

...for science purposes of course!:tf:

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
He got to have a route soon without pills or that lame ass shit. The cousin is too hot to have to do that. I think he did it just to have sex with her finally tbh. You already know the next thing she does will be blow job. Update after that will probably be eating her out. I despise so much foreplay in these games, it reminds me of JAV where its like 50 minutes of foreplay and like 10 minutes of sex. lmao

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
and can anybody tell me who is this beautiful creature v:
View attachment 65790 ...for science purposes of course!:tf:
Alison Brie from Mad Men, Community, and now GLOW (in which she already has several nude scenes).

Here are some highly scientific data points that will help you in your quest for... science?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

obzerver

Jun 10, 2017
Is it not possible to open the console in this game? Changed config.console to true but still can't open it ingame?

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
I played the 0.2 and 0.3 version. Although the renders are scenes and characters really nice and I liked the game overall.

What I didn't like were those annoying mini games (The one at store mostly) that cost me a lot of time and that I had to keep repeating over and over to grind money to buy stuff to trigger other events.

I think I spend at least 30 min up to an hour maybe even more only repeating these to get enough money.
I don't mind playing a mini game. I just get annoyed to repeat that time consuming RSI inducing mini game .
At least make a option to skip them later on.

I couldn't convince myself to playing the latest version since old save don't work and I don't feel like doing that grind all over again. The game has potential, but at the moment I feel it too much of a grind versus too little reward.

3.40 star(s) 172 Votes