EnterpriseNL

Donor
Aug 16, 2017
This is how the images map looks

You need to copy the images for the dick fight(battle map) to the game folder, same for the jamal fight later on the game(Jamal Map)

KRuger

Oct 17, 2017
I am not going to blame the developer but to have so much time between the version, and having this for final result i must say i am really disappointed. Without the cheat this game looks super boring to be played.

Xander6925

Jan 24, 2018
what progam can i use to unpack the arhcive i tryed fileview but it said the file is a navie file and i need to resigter

InfamousAone

Jan 22, 2018
I have a problem when it comes to saving the old man (Jamal) from the thug,it keeps poping out errors,what do i do,i've tried playing it both without the cheats and with them. :)

EnterpriseNL

Donor
Aug 16, 2017
I have a problem when it comes to saving the old man (Jamal) from the thug,it keeps poping out errors,what do i do,i've tried playing it both without the cheats and with them. :)
Check a few posts about you, and you need Unren to unpack the archive.rpa

Joe_shoe33

Nov 2, 2017
Hello all, I almost completed all the scenes from the gallery but I can't seem to get the one of the MC jerking off on the cousin in the night gown....any tips??

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
This here already has become the "Are we there yet?" thread in my mind...
;) "No Jules-Kevin, and your sister Linda-Chantal asked the same thing thirty seconds ago."

Also: thanks for the tip, post edited. :biggrin:
Hahaha,
Omg such a perfect analogy indeed ! Can we have the option to abandonned the little brats at the dinner of the resting highway area.

rewyn

Nov 6, 2017
So...stumbling across trying to activate shift+O, (unsuccessfully) so while hunting for other short cuts, after pressing shift+C, enables "enter cheat code" anyone have the 3-letter code?

3.40 star(s) 172 Votes