EnterpriseNL

Donor
Aug 16, 2017
My game crashes right when I fight that asshole, and yep, I tried unpacking the archive, and deleting it after the extraction but it doesn't fix it. It keeps saying that it can't find "strgay3.jpg".
Just unpack the archive, open images folder there you will see different folders full with images for the game, open the battle map and copy all the images to the game folder, that should do it

Reactions: Daruko01

Daruko01

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
Just unpack the archive, open images folder there you will see different folders full with images for the game, open the battle map and copy all the images to the game folder, that should do it
Thank you mah man, that worked.

But now I'm wondering, what the fuck is the point of this battle since he keeps getting up even if you win?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

You are suppose to lose against the wannabe boyfriend so that it opens up the gym and then you are also suppose to lose against muscle bound fag as well. Not really sure why they even placed the gym in the game myself since everything is rigged to make you fail/lose anyway.

Daruko01

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
@

You are suppose to lose against the wannabe boyfriend so that it opens up the gym and then you are also suppose to lose against muscle bound fag as well. Not really sure why they even placed the gym in the game myself since everything is rigged to make you fail/lose anyway.
Tbh they should have just removed the battle system until you actually can fight back and win, cuz this is just a frustrating waste of time, albeit just a small one.

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
Tbh they should have just removed the battle system until you actually can fight back and win, cuz this is just a frustrating waste of time, albeit just a small one.
It's like the Scorpion in Serious Sam.
The only way you can even make an attempt at wining the 1st fight is by cheating your strength to near max, so complaining you can't win is sorta admitting you're a cheater (not that's a bad thing...BUT...CHEATER!!! lol). I haven't even looked at the code for the 2nd fight so I don't know what point winning/loosing is other than Jamal saying "I could have beat him alone"...but at least that one you should be able to legitimately win because you've had time to train at the gym.

I'll have to see if I can get the 1st fight to crash again so I can take a look at the "why" and see if I can get the non-dynamic image loading style to work so people can just download an updated script rather than having to copy files from one folder to another.

Daruko01

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
It's like the Scorpion in Serious Sam.
The only way you can even make an attempt at wining the 1st fight is by cheating your strength to near max, so complaining you can't win is sorta admitting you're a cheater (not that's a bad thing...BUT...CHEATER!!! lol). I haven't even looked at the code for the 2nd fight so I don't know what point winning/loosing is other than Jamal saying "I could have beat him alone"...but at least that one you should be able to legitimately win because you've had time to train at the gym.

I'll have to see if I can get the 1st fight to crash again so I can take a look at the "why" and see if I can get the non-dynamic image loading style to work so people can just download an updated script rather than having to copy files from one folder to another.
Yeah I cheated this time playing around but if I recall correctly in previous versions, and maybe even in this one you can beat him legitimately, it just takes many tries. The second fight was even more infuriating exactly because you've had time to train and the game still fucked you over. If the fights are going to be scripted, it's kinda bs to have them in the first place.

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
1st fight is unwinnable in the code.

Should have BOTH fights fixed here (no more unrenning & moving images around), can only test 1st one but the 2nd one had the same issue in the code so it should be fine as well. I strongly suspect it's fixed in v0.4.1, but depending on what other changes are made this should work going forward too.

extract to the "game" subfolder where the script.rpa is, shouldn't go into a subfolder but if your extractor makes on you'll have to move the files manually where they belong.

toothski

Oct 23, 2017
Hi,

for some reason every-time, I open the door for a guy who claims to be the boyfriend and start fight....my game crashes.. i cant move forward from that...can anyone help?

PS- I play on MacOS
My game crashes right when I fight that asshole, and yep, I tried unpacking the archive, and deleting it after the extraction but it doesn't fix it. It keeps saying that it can't find "strgay3.jpg".
mine was like that also.. the best solution i got is just press the IGNORE button

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I beat him before and he never got back up but when I read the comments I saw that you have to lose to get the gym unlocked though I guess you could just cheat the stats and then hope like hell that they never ever add a quest or 2 for the gym. But my guess is that later they'll be doing some quests that involve thunder thighs but you might not miss it if you are like me and don't find her hot or sexy looking at all and see her looking more like a man then a girl.

Sortino

Dec 4, 2017
Any walktrough guys ? I bought everything in the store and nothing new happened. Except fucking with nurse and be blocked with the cousin in the bathroom

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
As a huge fan of earlier versions of this game, I have some advice for others who are fans of this game. Just wait until the next update. Yes, the main bugs are easily corrected, but it's not really worth the effort. Hopefully the next update will fix those bugs while delivering more content that allows the player to be less rapey.

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
Thank you for making a good game.
However, mini-games that raise intelligence are very difficult.
In the next version, please lower the level of difficulty.

3.40 star(s) 172 Votes