Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
After you give the ability to buy sleeping pills you can use those to spike her coffee and fuck her in the ass or pussy, if you after that going to sleep with a hard-on you will get the handjob scene, but then it's finished because you will end up with an endless dream scene fucking the cousin
How do you go to sleep with a hardon right after fucking her??

EDIT:
Also LOOOL is it me or the nurse blowjob scene looks like she's dislocating her jaw to fit your dick? damn looks like a boa constrictor.

Emojis

Jul 18, 2017
Both fights crash in v0.04 even though the first worked fine in v0.03 (2nd one doesn't exist). You lose the fight no matter what, so you're not missing anything by clicking ignore other than a stupid mini-game. The workaround has already been posted (unren game, move images from battle & jamal folders to game folder), possibly fixed properly in v0.04.1 but we'll have to wait for it to be released to $5 Patreons if the pattern holds up.
No idea why, with the 1st fight, we can't be allowed to win and Dick tells use we're pretty ripped just like the gym trainer who we may want to check out...
so i download uren then press 1. I do that and then copy the content from game/images battle to the game folder?
Do I cut and paste or just copy and paste

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
so i download uren then press 1. I do that and then copy the content from game/images battle to the game folder?
Do I cut and paste or just copy and paste
I believe everyone copy & paste's. there are a couple images in both folders that show up fine so you don't want to remove all of them.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Pretty sure it was established a page or 3 ago that its the lone "end of version" scene that they didn't toss up a "end of version" for. No matter the reason, rather stupid place to force end the game, so much left to do that has nothing to do with that path (at least for me when I got it).

Sidama

May 11, 2017
Where can i found a sleeping pills? Also, is just me or other to have some issue which on old version (0.3), when you visit the library, you can give her a book that also can bring a new scene like bj and hj also cause her left library and live on her house.

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
Ok I try do this when I Go play again

Tks
You don't have to change to there at 10pm, you just have to be there at 11pm. Stay at the store from 5pm or whenever, "waste time" until 11pm and it'll come up as well. Leaving your cuz's apartment (or anywhere else I believe) at 11pm will put you at the hardware store at 12pm and you'll miss it.

ripswe

Nov 21, 2017
View attachment 23903
Overview:
Finally came the day where our protagonist graduated from high-school. Now it's time for him to step into adulthood and go to college, and to do that he needs to move-in with his once fat and ugly bully of a cousin (whom he hadn't seen since his tender childhood) in the big city.
It's the time to take the opportunity to plunge into student life full of drive and debauchery.​

Updated: 21-1-2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.4.0 ex
Language: English
Genre: 3DCG, Male Protagonist, Animated, RPG, Voyeurism, Big Tits, Muscular Girls, Masturbation, Wet Dream

Change-logs:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download(s):
Win: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Thanks @m3m3n7o1

View attachment 23904 View attachment 23905 View attachment 23906 View attachment 23907 View attachment 23908 View attachment 23909 View attachment 23910
outstanding game so far ...many options and good story....and love the mini games in the game..nice
graphics ...cant wait to the next part ...good work !

Reactions: Kir_Laurentis

JAmesbond234

Jul 2, 2017
Hi,

for some reason every-time, I open the door for a guy who claims to be the boyfriend and start fight....my game crashes.. i cant move forward from that...can anyone help?

PS- I play on MacOS

Daruko01

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
My game crashes right when I fight that asshole, and yep, I tried unpacking the archive, and deleting it after the extraction but it doesn't fix it. It keeps saying that it can't find "strgay3.jpg".

3.40 star(s) 172 Votes