Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
I get script error and i have to choose the ignore option every time the girl at the library speaks. Is there a fix?
Also how do one search something in a specific thread again? cant seem to remember.
Last thing how do i trigger nighty photographs with cousin? Cant get the conversation going at the tv watching..

FreakyHokage

Sep 26, 2017
I need help! When I get to the point where the guy is at the door and he wants to fight the game crashes and keep getting a pop up saying IOError: Couldn't find file 'strgay3.jpg'.

Does anyone have the file I need so I can replace this or is there some other fix?

tehmasta

May 1, 2017
Can't open the damned Archive file, can anybody please upload the missing battle images? And why isn't it even uploaded on main post?

EnterpriseNL

Donor
Aug 16, 2017
Can't open the damned Archive file, can anybody please upload the missing battle images? And why isn't it even uploaded on main post?
Nothing is missing, there are some bugs in the script file(correct me if I'm wrong) that's why the game says xxxx.jpg is missing, see my post above

@RedKing Maybe update the OP with the workaround for the Battle scenes

Reactions: FreakyHokage

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
YES i would love to know how to fix the script error you get whenever she speaks. You can choose "ignore" but you have no idea what she's said. Difficult to progress with her. Is there a fix?

I have gone through the whole Post history and below is the first mention of the librarian girl.

Then will i get asked to do a second photoshoot with Emily or should i jsut go to her apartmant at night ( movie time) and do the photoshoot?

Someone know how to fix library dialogue?

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
LIbrary girl...

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/libsex.rpy", line 19, in script
TypeError: display_say() got an unexpected keyword argument 'advance'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "D:\Browser Based\My_cute_cousin-PLAY THIS\My_cute_cousin-0.4.0ex-win\renpy\ast.py", line 613, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, interact=self.interact)
  File "D:\Browser Based\My_cute_cousin-PLAY THIS\My_cute_cousin-0.4.0ex-win\renpy\exports.py", line 1147, in say
    who(what, interact=interact)
  File "D:\Browser Based\My_cute_cousin-PLAY THIS\My_cute_cousin-0.4.0ex-win\renpy\character.py", line 877, in __call__
    self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
  File "D:\Browser Based\My_cute_cousin-PLAY THIS\My_cute_cousin-0.4.0ex-win\renpy\character.py", line 716, in do_display
    **display_args)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
 0.4.0ex

EnterpriseNL

Donor
Aug 16, 2017
after cousing gives hj at night my game goes back to main menu. any tips???
That happens, it's a forced ending, so indeed no hard-on before bed.

LIbrary girl...

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "D:\Browser Based\My_cute_cousin-PLAY THIS\My_cute_cousin-0.4.0ex-win\renpy\ast.py", line 613, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, interact=self.interact)
  File "D:\Browser Based\My_cute_cousin-PLAY THIS\My_cute_cousin-0.4.0ex-win\renpy\exports.py", line 1147, in say
    who(what, interact=interact)
  File "D:\Browser Based\My_cute_cousin-PLAY THIS\My_cute_cousin-0.4.0ex-win\renpy\character.py", line 877, in __call__
    self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
  File "D:\Browser Based\My_cute_cousin-PLAY THIS\My_cute_cousin-0.4.0ex-win\renpy\character.py", line 716, in do_display
    **display_args)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
 0.4.0ex
Did you play with a new save or existing one?

rash69

Jul 6, 2017
how do you make money at the gym i get there at 9 when i wake up i pick up everything i have to split the between another employee and fined $10 but after its done i lose $15

Kir_Laurentis

Dec 2, 2017
how do you make money at the gym i get there at 9 when i wake up i pick up everything i have to split the between another employee and fined $10 but after its done i lose $15
in the gym you need to collect all the towels and bottles for a certain time, if you fit on time, you will receive a bonus to money. If you do not have time, you lose some money.
I recommend to save it until the moment of work and if it does not work, then it will reboot until it works out as expected

rash69

Jul 6, 2017
in the gym you need to collect all the towels and bottles for a certain time, if you fit on time, you will receive a bonus to money. If you do not have time, you lose some money.
I recommend to save it until the moment of work and if it does not work, then it will reboot until it works out as expected
i did collect everything i got 9 of 9 4 of 4 6 of 6 i have tried a few times i pick up all items and i lose $15 everytime. maybe it backwards instead of giving me $15 it takes it away? what ime do you have to get there t get the full $40?

FreakyHokage

Sep 26, 2017
Just unpack the archive, open images folder there you will see different folders full with images for the game, open the battle map and copy all the images to the game folder, that should do it
How do I open battle map? I unpacked the archive.rpa and now I don't know where to put anything lol

statue.919

Jan 26, 2018
Hi, Im new to this game could anyone tell me how to work in the store they just fine me with 20 every day. i donno what to do.

3.40 star(s) 172 Votes