JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
By the way, if you want to unlock the shower scene with cousin in the gallery then you will lose points with her. So it's recommended to save before going to bathroom at 9am. After the scene is unlocked save again and load the previous save and avoid going to the bathroom at 9am.

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
There's two gallery scene related to cousin's yoga at 8am. If you want to unlock both of them then first you need to gift her two books. After that spy on her with drone at 8am to unlock the first scene.
Second scene can be unlocked by gifting her the first dress for stretching and then peeping on her in the bedroom at 8am.

ShocLite12

Oct 24, 2017
I came across this bug when you first meet the boyfriend of your cousin.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'strgay3.jpg'>:
  File "game/dick.rpy", line 42, in script call
  File "game/battle.rpy", line 209, in script
  File "game/battle.rpy", line 224, in <module>
IOError: Couldn't find file 'strgay3.jpg'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "C:\Users\New folder (4)\My_cute_cousin-0.4.0ex-win\renpy\ast.py", line 814, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\New folder (4)\My_cute_cousin-0.4.0ex-win\renpy\python.py", line 1719, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "C:\Users\New folder (4)\My_cute_cousin-0.4.0ex-win\renpy\ui.py", line 285, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\New folder (4)\My_cute_cousin-0.4.0ex-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 2526, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\New folder (4)\My_cute_cousin-0.4.0ex-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 2883, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "C:\Users\New folder (4)\My_cute_cousin-0.4.0ex-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 1955, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 427, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen\renpy.display.render.c:6806)
    rv = render(root, width, height, 0, 0)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 196, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:2978)
    rv = d.render(widtho, heighto, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\New folder (4)\My_cute_cousin-0.4.0ex-win\renpy\display\layout.py", line 693, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3440)
    cpdef render(d, object widtho, object heighto, double st, double at):
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 196, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:2978)
  File "C:\Users\New folder (4)\My_cute_cousin-0.4.0ex-win\renpy\display\layout.py", line 693, in render
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3440)
  File "C:\Users\New folder (4)\My_cute_cousin-0.4.0ex-win\renpy\display\screen.py", line 623, in render
    child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\New folder (4)\My_cute_cousin-0.4.0ex-win\renpy\display\im.py", line 473, in render
    im = cache.get(self)
  File "C:\Users\New folder (4)\My_cute_cousin-0.4.0ex-win\renpy\display\im.py", line 200, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "C:\Users\New folder (4)\My_cute_cousin-0.4.0ex-win\renpy\display\im.py", line 524, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "C:\Users\New folder (4)\My_cute_cousin-0.4.0ex-win\renpy\loader.py", line 543, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
 0.4.0ex

ShocLite12

Oct 24, 2017
I came across this bug when you first meet the boyfriend of your cousin.

Code:

While loading <'Image' u'strgay3.jpg'>:

Full traceback:
  File "C:\Users\New folder (4)\My_cute_cousin-0.4.0ex-win\renpy\ast.py", line 814, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\New folder (4)\My_cute_cousin-0.4.0ex-win\renpy\python.py", line 1719, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "C:\Users\New folder (4)\My_cute_cousin-0.4.0ex-win\renpy\ui.py", line 285, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\New folder (4)\My_cute_cousin-0.4.0ex-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 2526, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\New folder (4)\My_cute_cousin-0.4.0ex-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 2883, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "C:\Users\New folder (4)\My_cute_cousin-0.4.0ex-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 1955, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 427, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen\renpy.display.render.c:6806)
    rv = render(root, width, height, 0, 0)
  File "C:\Users\New folder (4)\My_cute_cousin-0.4.0ex-win\renpy\display\screen.py", line 623, in render
    child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\New folder (4)\My_cute_cousin-0.4.0ex-win\renpy\display\im.py", line 473, in render
    im = cache.get(self)
  File "C:\Users\New folder (4)\My_cute_cousin-0.4.0ex-win\renpy\display\im.py", line 200, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "C:\Users\New folder (4)\My_cute_cousin-0.4.0ex-win\renpy\display\im.py", line 524, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "C:\Users\New folder (4)\My_cute_cousin-0.4.0ex-win\renpy\loader.py", line 543, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
 0.4.0ex

Followed directly by this bug.

Code:

While running game code:
  File "game/dick.rpy", line 43, in script
  File "game/dick.rpy", line 43, in <module>
NameError: name 'battle1' is not defined

Full traceback:
  File "game/dick.rpy", line 43, in script
  File "C:\Users\New folder (4)\My_cute_cousin-0.4.0ex-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1656, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "C:\Users\New folder (4)\My_cute_cousin-0.4.0ex-win\renpy\python.py", line 1749, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "C:\Users\New folder (4)\My_cute_cousin-0.4.0ex-win\renpy\python.py", line 1743, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/dick.rpy", line 43, in <module>
NameError: name 'battle1' is not defined

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
 0.4.0ex

ShocLite12

Oct 24, 2017
It has some potential, but it definitely needs some work. Having the guy being only able to study or train at the gym is not the greatest idea; you should be able to do both at least once a day.
I also do not know if it is the same with the other jobs, but when you are a janitor at the gym and you are not able to clean up everything (I missed one item on my first try) you are supposedly sharing the pay with the employee who cleaned up what you missed, but instead you get no pay and have $10 removed from your wallet. That is quite honestly something that is a huge turnoff if that is the way it is supposed to be in the game.

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
It has some potential, but it definitely needs some work. Having the guy being only able to study or train at the gym is not the greatest idea; you should be able to do both at least once a day.
I also do not know if it is the same with the other jobs, but when you are a janitor at the gym and you are not able to clean up everything (I missed one item on my first try) you are supposedly sharing the pay with the employee who cleaned up what you missed, but instead you get no pay and have $10 removed from your wallet. That is quite honestly something that is a huge turnoff if that is the way it is supposed to be in the game.
I was able to clean 5 towels and bottles. How many are there exactly? Couldn't find more. Yet they took $15 from me for doing poor job.

ShocLite12

Oct 24, 2017
I was able to clean 5 towels and bottles. How many are there exactly? Couldn't find more. Yet they took $15 from me for doing poor job.
I would be okay with the money being docked from your pay ...if the game actually paid your character. Instead, you get no pay and money taken from your wallet.

BTW, there are eight bottles if I counted right.

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
The easiest way to earn money is to donate sperm for $50. You won't be tired. Just take a shower and go about with your day.

Reactions: ShocLite12

ShocLite12

Oct 24, 2017
The easiest way to earn money is to donate sperm for $50. You won't be tired. Just take a shower and go about with your day.
That will definitely help with the money issue, but it still doesn't resolve the study and workout issue where you get tired after doing one of those during the day.

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
That will definitely help with the money issue, but it still doesn't resolve the study and workout issue where you get tired after doing one of those during the day.
True. But for now only intelligent is really matter. You need high intelligent (maybe 12+) for anna quest line. So after earning $50 you can study.

FreakyHokage

Sep 26, 2017
You can. After your cousin's boyfriend pounds you in the entrance to her apartment, he gives you the address of a gym where you can work for 20 bucks a day.
I can't even get past that part! The game keeps crashing :( I've tired what most people on here told me to do to fix the problem but it still crashes when I answer the door :(

Summer Love

Jul 5, 2017
The best updates are ones that sneak up on you, they're like surprise parties you legitimately weren't expecting!

FreakyHokage

Sep 26, 2017
Awesome :) :) MCU 5.0 will be released tomorrow :) :) Hope the bugs are fixed! But knowing how games go one bug gets fixed and another takes it place :(

Ziraf

Jan 5, 2018
how can i help the old man with some jerks if the game always bug when i fight that jerks ..someone can help mewith that please?
edit : im done, i found the post

3.40 star(s) 172 Votes