NatSlayer

Jan 9, 2018
I think it's the end of the chapter where I take a photo with the drone to Barbara in the pool, I do not get anything more, new missions

Ente Supremo

Jul 10, 2017
Anyone else got the bug when trying to oil the bedroom door? Whenever I click on the option the door is locked and the cousin is changing inside, even though she already left for work.
I did got blocked with that bug in this last update, not sure why... i tried again with a previuos save and the moment i got the oil i used in the door and worked... so either start again or try with a previous save and save before getting the oil and test it... cheers!

Reactions: ponyguy

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
I did got blocked with that bug in this last update, not sure why... i tried again with a previuos save and the moment i got the oil i used in the door and worked... so either start again or try with a previous save and save before getting the oil and test it... cheers!
Sadly I don't have any saves before getting the oil. Oh well. Didn't get very far into the game so I guess I'll just restart. Thanks.

Reactions: Ente Supremo

Ziraf

Jan 5, 2018
after i got hj from cousin, my game suddenly go to main menu, anyone can help me? thx in advance

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I'm very happy that the trainer got a hot scene because i'm all into muscle-chicks but that i have to play this all over again due to reroll bug that prevents scenes from triggering.... is rather bothersome. I hope this issue will be addressed by him. Its enough that the game without cheats are unbearably grindy.

Reactions: ponyguy

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Hello, what is the password for Dicks Computer??? Thanks
Dicks has a very sophisticated code: 1234 You can see it on the edge of the note paper to the left when you are sitting infront his laptop.

Reactions: yoyomistro

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
How to fight Mrs.Muscels?
I always fail...
Its very easy just make sure you don't try to do it when tired! Then just watch the sequence and repeat it WHEN your timer starts. IF you do this while peppy (not tired) it plays out slowly with plenty of time and has to remember only four steps.

Maverick43

Dec 29, 2017
Hi,

I'm stuck. I've pick from Director and Dick fucking in Director bedroom.
Now, what i need to do?
Because blackmail seems not working!

Ok i showed it the pick and Anna is now back to library.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
What you have to do is wait for next update because as far as i can tell, thats the end of the line for now with them.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
You have to show her that you know her mother as well by showing her her mother's photo too, meaning you have to come back after the company photo session. Emily is being attacked randomly, keep checking at her door untill you find it open. For me it happened when i went through witht he photo shoots with the new outfits. Took a couple of days, visiting at her door every hours of the evening before i found her door open..

3.40 star(s) 172 Votes