Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I entered the password on the DICK computer and watched the pictures. What should I do next? How does the story go with the director?
Use the drone, you'll see a new option to send it to the director's bedroom since she is Barbara's mother. Do it at midnight. Perhaps 11. Just keep trying :)

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
How can I sleep with my cousin in the bed ???
You can't sleep with her. You can only fuck her while she sleeps :) I know sleeping is so romantic but if you wanna fuck her, you have to get her the new satin nightwear, spike her coffee with sleeping pills and sneak on her at night.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Yes he is. But i'm guessing he made his comment in frustration and that i perfectly understand. Here is the problem: Simply reloading doesn't help so it matter absolutely not how often you save. There is something wrong in the coding and if it gets screwed up then a scene won't occur. No matter how far you go back with loading of your saves. I know, i've been through this a couple of times now. On top of this this is definitely occuring if you trigger a scene than load an earlier save for whatever reason (I did so because i later found out that secondary quests can fail and then you won't get another chance) then the code considers that scene already done ..while it not suppose to, obviously.. yet since it hasn't been done, the step that should follow it won't trigger because that scene wasn't done! And when this happens, as now i've explained it, reloading an older save won't help. You have to start a completely new game to wipe the code clean.

And this seem to occur way too frequently obviously. If it didn't for you, consider yourself lucky. So this is a huge problem because you don't wanna start a new game all the time.
Thats exactly the issue and after 4 times restarting i simply lost all interest in the game completely. Even if the dev would fix all that and present the game again i would not play it.

As example i get kicked out of the cousin after a flirting with the secretary at her office. I restarted the entire game did everything again exactly the same way BUT this time didnt flirt with the secretary. Guess what? She still kicks me out.

After restarting again doing everything again i figured out that i missed a scene in her office and thats why she kicked me out a scene that like you said for some odd reason just didnt trigger the first 3 times. After that i played some more until i went to barbara and the same shit happend again.

I get kicked out cause a scene again didnt trigger. And quite frankly thats bullshit.

Everyone who doesnt have this issue can enjoy this game to his full extend but im sitting here having one missing scene after another and can restart the game every few steps. 3 Steps forward 5 step backwards tracking what went wrong to figure out oh it wasnt me the game is jus garbage.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
You are to rude for this game just a little you got some fingers use the right click to save sure after kiking out the roll back doesn't work but it's totaly working if you play without want fucking your cousin it's the only way to be kiked you're living for free in her appartement .....!
Nope the game is just programmed in a way that certain events dont trigger, entire scenes are missing and you have to restart all over again to backtrack where the issue lies to find out its the game and not you.

So enjoy your game if you dont have those issues. I wont touch this piece of junk again.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I simply can't believe that none of his patrons come up with the issue so i really wanna believe he is aware of the issue. And does something with it.. in a pretty darn hasty manner. This will potentially kill his game otherwise. I can't imagine he doesn't realize that so i assume he does and working on a solution.

NatSlayer

Jan 9, 2018
what do I have to do after taking pictures with drone to barbara I take like 8 9 days nothing happens, new missions come out

skyusalol

Feb 4, 2018
is this the fixed 1 ??? 0.5 or not yesterday I download this game & bug I cant start the gamer stuck on [ what ur name : ] from the beginning so

eades

Nov 19, 2016
after the cousin handjob, the game trows me back to the main menu... is this a bug, or it's the end?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
3.40 star(s) 173 Votes