NatSlayer

Jan 9, 2018
I provide, to go by the way, wing night, nothing happens says no one responds I have been doing the same photo as 3 times I go where the collage does not tell me anything either

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Thats it. That conversation supposedly ends with Anna being returned to the Library. Check it. And probably thats the end of the content as well so there isn't more.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
How do you start fighting training?
I do not know where to fight Frank.
At Emily. Keep visiting her at the evenings untill you find her door open. Play the hero, loose like one, you can learn the real deal then at gymtrainer!

balutguy13

Jan 1, 2018
help..
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/library.rpy", line 651, in script
TypeError: display_say() got an unexpected keyword argument 'advance'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/library.rpy", line 651, in script
File "D:\ading files\New folder\My_cute_cousin-0.5.0ex-win\renpy\ast.py", line 613, in execute
renpy.exports.say(who, what, interact=self.interact)
File "D:\ading files\New folder\My_cute_cousin-0.5.0ex-win\renpy\exports.py", line 1147, in say
who(what, interact=interact)
File "D:\ading files\New folder\My_cute_cousin-0.5.0ex-win\renpy\character.py", line 877, in __call__
self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
File "D:\ading files\New folder\My_cute_cousin-0.5.0ex-win\renpy\character.py", line 716, in do_display
**display_args)
TypeError: display_say() got an unexpected keyword argument 'advance'

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
0.5.0ex

Sep 1, 2017
you can fuck her in the gym
u need to get the oil
fight and loses with the "date" of emily
and then go to the gym , speak to her about fight training
I think you misunderstand me. I did all of that and when you talk with her, it's heavily implied that her chapter of the story is finished, same with the nurse or the saleswoman since she doesn't want any messages anymore after you drugged her.

I mean a blowjob and vaginal sex is pretty much the absolute minimum which each girl will offer, so i'm kinda disappointed.

Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
When do I get to spike the cousin coffee? It's the only thing that I've missed... I've already got the sleeping pills, bought the nightgown, fingered her, and I can't find the time to spike her coffee.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
When do I get to spike the cousin coffee? It's the only thing that I've missed... I've already got the sleeping pills, bought the nightgown, fingered her, and I can't find the time to spike her coffee.
Buy the coffee, offer her one at the evening kitchen scene and you can spike it.

what is the password for dick's laptop and how do you get the cousin handjob scene i cant seem to trigger it
1234. Cousin handjob requires you to buy her the satin nighty, have a good relationship with her, done all the photoshoots with her. And when you go to sleep with a hard-on.. tadaa.

Reactions: Furyan

bullshite

Jan 22, 2018
1234. Cousin handjob requires you to buy her the satin nighty, have a good relationship with her, done all the photoshoots with her. And when you go to sleep with a hard-on.. tadaa.

i have the done the satin and fuck at night and by all pohotshoot u mean the black dress and white lingerie ? or is there more as ive done those too

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
i have the done the satin and fuck at night and by all pohotshoot u mean the black dress and white lingerie ? or is there more as ive done those too
There is the shoot in her bedroom in that.. excuse-of-an-underwear:heartcoveredeyes:.. So one in the living room and one in the bedroom. and if she wearing that pink satin nighty then thats all. You should get the handjob .

3.40 star(s) 172 Votes