Manfegor

May 20, 2017
Well... temporarily try this...
Yep, this will give 1-2 error at the beginning (did I say this is a temporary stuff?), just ignore them, but you can go through the after-first-conversation-gamebreak-error. Hopefully... Do not take any responsibility tho!

EDIT: Or just save BEFORE the end of the conversation and reload the game. Thanks to @Ennoch

Reactions: secrecy

skullker

Sep 29, 2017
I don't have the director's room on map/drone
Then you need to unlock it by looking at the pictures on the table in her office. The MC will recognize a picture of Barbara. Also you need to continue the document quest involving the cousin. First you will catch her having sex with Dick at night then you can catch her son in her bedroom.

secrecy

May 1, 2017
Yep, this will give 1-2 error at the beginning (did I say this is a temporary stuff?), just ignore them, but you can go through the after-first-conversation-gamebreak-error. Hopefully... Do not take any responsibility tho!
Many thanks. I am gonna try this and "save before dinner" trick. But chances with this game are if something could be wrong, it will finish wrong anyway.

Zeref๖ۣۜ

Jun 26, 2017
sorry guys that i have to ask for a save game but i deleted my adult games folder to get some extra capacity on my ssd
so i need a save from 0.5.1 anyone?

CharlieRowland

Feb 13, 2018
Anyone know how to initiate the FFM scene with Anna and Barbara? I got to the point where I blackmailed Derek and sent Barbara her to meet Anna at the library but there are no new options there at any time of day and now Barbra's apartment is closed....

Reactions: InfamousAone

Phael

Jan 9, 2018
I'm using a old save from 0.5 where i have already caught the director w/ dick, but now i need the option to see her bedroom again to blackmail Derek 'n that option is gone, wth?

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
sorry guys that i have to ask for a save game but i deleted my adult games folder to get some extra capacity on my ssd
so i need a save from 0.5.1 anyone?
I'm using a old save from 0.5 where i have already caught the director com dick, but now i need the option to see her bedroom again to blackmail Derek 'n that option is gone, wth?
Do v0.5.0 save work or we need to start from the beggin to avoid errors.
The new version is bugged aswell. Start a new game to avoid any problem and take a look at this post for the error after the dinner:
EDIT: Or just save BEFORE the end of the conversation and reload the game.Thanks to @Ennoch

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
Anyone know how to initiate the FFM scene with Anna and Barbara? I got to the point where I blackmailed Derek and sent Barbara her to meet Anna at the library but there are no new options there at any time of day and now Barbra's apartment is closed....
If you used oooold save there is a chance you won't get that scene, cause if I see that right (but of course as always, I can be wrong), there is a new variable needed for that, and of course the new variable was added that way, the old saves won't be updated with it (or course if could be added other way too, but... oh well...). Time to hack the game. Or just start a new game...

CharlieRowland

Feb 13, 2018
If you used oooold save there is a chance you won't get that scene, cause if I see that right (but of course as always, I can be wrong), there is a new variable needed for that, and of course the new variable was added that way, the old saves won't be updated with it (or course if could be added other way too, but... oh well...). Time to hack the game. Or just start a new game...
Dammn, that's some awful coding... Thanks anyways though, I'll just load a save from someone else when they do it!

3.40 star(s) 172 Votes