Deadpool76

Dec 29, 2017
Right after the sandwich:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 228, in script
return
KeyError: u'args'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 228, in script
return
File "C:\Users\Yvan\Downloads\myhotlegacy-0.2-pc\myhotlegacy-0.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1401, in execute
renpy.game.context().pop_dynamic()
File "C:\Users\Yvan\Downloads\myhotlegacy-0.2-pc\myhotlegacy-0.2-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 331, in pop_dynamic
del store[k]
KeyError: u'args'

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.99.13.2919

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
You need to visit the cousins office and get the book from the secretary. In order for her to have the book you need to complete her new photoshoot. Afterwards she has it and is willing to borrow it to you. Then visit Anna and give her the new book. Wait a day and then visit the library again.
Thank you for that !! It is the only 'trick" of the game as there's no hint for it. Saved me quite some time..again thank you very much.

Reactions: skullker

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
Something broken in the library questline?

Blackmailed the little brother, Barbara says she'll go to the library then... nothing?
You need to visit the cousins office and get the book from the secretary. In order for her to have the book you need to complete her new photoshoot. Afterwards she has it and is willing to borrow it to you. Then visit Anna and give her the new book. Wait a day and then visit the library again.
same problem someone can help?

Reactions: Zeeke and skullker

kujaF

May 28, 2017
Sorry but can someone help me?
I go to gym and buy membership, no matter what i choose, 1/5/10 visits, the error pasted below occur!
By the way, I started a new game.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/gym.rpy", line 242, in <module>
NameError: name 'tren' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/store.rpyc", line 446, in script call
�'k;�j�N��+.\
File "game/newstoreinit.rpyc", line 191, in script call
File "game/gym.rpyc", line 242, in script
����Ųl��0���+صR �B��|5/V�J5jZ9��5�ϖ�Ы�W'"���W/y�")/N�Q��;9Ś�a�*y�")/�tP�B�b^��/�ŋԼ8gϰ@f���6���Z?���U��:2�Cf��9�`n����X�t$S,�c-�1��y
File "D:\download\abc\game\My_cute_cousin-0.6.0ex-win\renpy\ast.py", line 827, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "D:\download\abc\game\My_cute_cousin-0.6.0ex-win\renpy\python.py", line 1764, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "game/gym.rpy", line 242, in <module>
NameError: name 'tren' is not defined

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.99.13.2919
0.6.0ex

JohnSmift

Jul 20, 2017
What fucking garbage. The fight train thing is on infinite loop, love having completed the entire fucking sequence up till 40.

Reactions: a meme

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Yes, right now its buggy as hell. IF not the inventory bug, then the conversation with the dean. If not that, then the gym. I opted on exterminatus and purged it at that point, waiting for the rebirth of a less buggy version.

3.40 star(s) 172 Votes