a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
@a1fox3 If I remember corretly, the first version with this bug was 0.5.0. In the previous releases all worked fine.
Maybe but in v6 which is the one I am starting fresh in there is this bug which makes the walkthrough junk for first time players.

I play each version of all games I play from the start to see if anything was add to the game, (many games have added new content) so now there is this time bug which makes the walkthrough not good for new players.

Without the name of who made the walkthrough I have to post like this to get the info out there for him/her to fix it.

9hatsonmyhead

Feb 18, 2018
I have the same error still, after the photoshoot, there is no new location added to map. Played this game like 4 times, same result everytime :(

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
"Ok guys. I got to the computer and fixed the bugs with the save. Download the game again. Do not use the save from version 0.6.0 !!! If you are too lazy to download the game again, you can download, unarchive and replace these files in the game folder (In this case, the bugs will be fixed but the version number will not change). Do not use the old 0.6.0 saves. You can use saves from version 0.4.1+ . Sorry for the bugs. My level of programming is growing up. So I hope in the future there will be no bugs."

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Right now i can't decide whether to throw out cinical remarks on the statement of his so-called growing programing skill and the "safe saves" since 0.4.1 jazz.. or just make funny comments on how a1fox3 managed to make an ass out of his or her mouth in a matter of moments. I think neither would serve this thread well though :pensive:

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
I had to download version 0.4.1 free, to do the training, because version 0.6.0 was bugged in this part, but when I did the training in 0.4.1 and loaded the save in 0.6.0 gave to do the training, and as if they did not have bug themselves

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Do v0.6 starts at an specific day on the walkthrough or is scattered?
I'm not sure i understand but v0.6 doesn't starts on a specific day, its not built in an episodic fashion. Either you have a save which you can continue or start a new one from the beginning.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
how to blackmail derek?
Send out the drone at night once again to the Director's bedroom and catch the brat doing stuff. Time is random at night so keep doing it untill it occurs.

3.40 star(s) 172 Votes