Manfegor

May 20, 2017
Do v0.6 starts at an specific day on the walkthrough or is scattered?
The versions aren't coded for a specific day, if you finish v0.5 content on day 30 you don't need to want day 40 to v0.6. In the WT the part 2 is just a step by step guide so it's (and it will) continue where I left off, so in this case v0.7 will start at day 43 or even 44, but you probably will achieve that content sooner as it was mentioned in the WT itself there can be shorter path too. :)
For players who played the game, got all pictures and maybe start over, the part 1 of the WT is more help, as they can see just what they need to do in a "compressed version".
I think I'll put this text in the next WT, so there won't be cofusing thing about it. :D

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
anyone down to version 0.6.1? can tell me if the bugs I had in 0.6.0 gave a decrease or I ended up with the bugs that got in the way and had to start all over again

Donaldino200

Feb 11, 2018
So that makes the walkthrough, the 67 page walkthrough a piece of junk and a wast of paper.

And will have to skip most of the rest of day 8 and screw up day 9 and so on.
Thanks a lot for 0.6.0 walkthrough.....;):heartcoveredeyes::extremelyhappy::extremelyhappy::extremelyhappy::extremelyhappy:

Reactions: leg28 and amardeep

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
Hot dang.. 0.6.1 introduced a whole slew of new variables... breaks older save games as in 0.6.0. :FeelsBadMan:

doodleboogie

Sep 25, 2017
The game crashes every time I try to talk to Anna. I am never able to speak with her. Either I rollback to the same point where it crashes or I ignore and am on the map and unless I go somewhere else, I get caught in a bit of a loop attempting to talk with Anna.

3.40 star(s) 172 Votes