ironlancer

Sep 3, 2017
I can not get the book *massage* in the store and I have already advanced in the game ... there is a way to have it with the console? Or should I take an old save and from when he is at the store?
thank you

crazytr4

Apr 7, 2018
I've entered cousin.heart +15 to console but it keeps reverts it back to original value.

any help?

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
How do you meet Barbara's Mom? Every time I go there Barbara answers the door and tells me to do what I want with the pics.

Thanks

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
How do you meet Barbara's Mom? Every time I go there Barbara answers the door and tells me to do what I want with the pics.
Unlock roomate's office through her questline. Barb's mom is the director there.

Ronoc19

Mar 3, 2018
"last version I had no issue getting screwdriver. This version, I do everything right, go to shop, she's masturbating with screwdriver, says no to fuck and .. thats it. No option to lick her, no option to get screwdriver. What am I doing wrong this time around?"

Anyone know how to fix this issue?

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
So can anyone help me with the Secretary "quest"? I've done the fighting training and had sex with the trainer, used the oil to have sex with cousin during the massage event, had sex with the dean, received BJ from emily and another one from the librarian.

At this point all I need is to be able to use the trap (the photoshoot just progresses and it ends with me being unable to free the rat that's on my inventory) so I can check the dick's computer, then use the drone to take a pic of barbara's mom so I can blackmail Barbara

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
Go back the other day and ask her for another photoshoot. Oh you mean the rat..
Yep I can't seem to be able to free the rat there, I ask her to do a more intimate photoshoot she says she doesn't trust me aaand that's it. It ends there and I'm back to the map.

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
the problem is that at the gym I do not have a request for combat training
Complete all Emily's photoshoots, return to her appartment until you find the door unlocked, enter and loose a fight against the guy.
Go to the gym and ask the trainer for fight lessons. During the first lesson she'll have problems with her back and after this you'll be able to buy the book at the shop.

TheBelph

Dec 10, 2017
anyone has the issue that the shop only sells one cosplay costume? i need all three so the roommate asks me to do the photoshoot and get further in the story....

3.30 star(s) 172 Votes