Aug 2, 2017
Can someone please share game saves?

Photo shoots (2)
Open bathrobe in the morning

please:kissingheart:

Reactions: Luciano

crazytr4

Apr 7, 2018
My game bugged out. Cousin keeps asking me to buy same stretching outfit (black/white one). Even I gave it to her.

It's getting available each time in store. Any fix?

trier44

Mar 27, 2017
Anyone have a bug visiting the college dean? Bugs out and wont let me complete the conversation with her about her daughter.

for nat

Jun 13, 2017
Hi guys. For some reason i cant use any items i buy. I have watch videos of others playing and the option to "gift" something doesn't show as dialog choice for me in any situation. Any ideas?

Thank you.

Jeancul

Mar 17, 2017
i don t understand. When save you file. It s download like a zip in a folder but not a .save file. The only choice i have is to unzip it. I have win10.

TheBelph

Dec 10, 2017
Hi guys. For some reason i cant use any items i buy. I have watch videos of others playing and the option to "gift" something doesn't show as dialog choice for me in any situation. Any ideas?

Thank you.
Its a new “feature“ you now have to move your mouse to the down left corner (maybe a little bit higher than it sounds ) of the screen so you see all your items and then you have to click on the item while the person is in the same room . so for the roommate for example while shes training in the morning or in the evening in the kitchen.

Reactions: for nat

Hermies

Feb 7, 2018

Thank you.
Yea I just went through the same thing, you need to mouse over your inventory om the left side of the screen, click on the item and then you get the item options.

Reactions: for nat

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
ok, unfortunately for me, my old saves from 060 are reporting errors when loading so I suppose I will have to grind through from the beginning,
och boy, those small invisible rats again

iowahd

Oct 20, 2017
If needed ..... Console Commands

anna.heart = xxx
barbara.heart = xxx
cousin.heart = xxx
dean.heart = xxx
director.heart = xxx
emily.heart = xxx
jenny.heart = xxx
nurse.heart = xxx
salesgirl.heart = xxx
trener.heart = xxx

xxx = a number between -99 (broken hearts) and +99 (good hearts) .... so far as i know

for nat

Jun 13, 2017
Its a new “feature“ you now have to move your mouse to the down left corner (maybe a little bit higher than it sounds ) of the screen so you see all your items and then you have to click on the item while the person is in the same room . so for the roommate for example while shes training in the morning or in the evening in the kitchen.
Great! i found it right away. Thanks so much to both of you!

Bestyy

Jan 3, 2018
If needed ..... Console Commands

anna.heart = xxx
barbara.heart = xxx
cousin.heart = xxx
dean.heart = xxx
director.heart = xxx
emily.heart = xxx
jenny.heart = xxx
nurse.heart = xxx
salesgirl.heart = xxx
trener.heart = xxx

xxx = a number between -99 (broken hearts) and +99 (good hearts) .... so far as i know
How do I enable the console for this game? I've tried doing it the same way for other games but it's not working.

3.30 star(s) 172 Votes