rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
Anyone else having trouble getting the pic for the gallery from the 1st photo shoot with cuz?

I went back and did it several times, each different ways but I am not getting that pic now, its the only one I'm missing from the gallery.

Please help

Thanks

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
Okay here is the pic I'm missing from the gallery, cannot get it no matter what I try.

Anyone else have this problem?

screenshot0001.png

Dutchhicks

Jun 19, 2017
I have been playing for a while and the "roommate" keeps saying that the friends cloths will be on the chair in the morning and I can't get the prompts to get the library or the deans office. Any ideas or is this just a bug other people are having too?

Reactions: Mikedazz1

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
I would be surprised if his patreon survived after this. Full of bugs, removed incest content without making an incest patch or making it easy to change, and on top of that saves don't work. What an asshole.

Reactions: Mikedazz1

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
I made it through every thing without much trouble, just couldn't get the one pic from the first photo shoot with cuz for the gallery, also if you hit the green arrow in this scene, the game gets stuck in a loop...

screenshot0001.png

D

Deleted member 154834

There is no way to activate all the scenes in the gallery without playing the game?

3.30 star(s) 172 Votes