johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
rejoice yall... here is saves will all animations....

dont ask for the gallery... its only show you pictures.... so i get those animated only (i prefer animation so deal with it or else the save slot will explode of save scumming)

notes:
1. anna one is completed with sex and all.. just hit whichever scene you like
2. roommate sleeping pill scene is seperated cause i heard it will be implemented for bad route or something

shadowking20

Dec 16, 2017
Because you have to to your inventory by hovering your mouse towards the bottom left of your screen and then select the rat, you might have to scroll down in your inventory to find it.
i have Henry the spider that's what the daughter said would scare her

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Ok to recap the latest FIX version works without bugs but it's better if you start from scratch seeing as one's bugged version save will still be bugged even with the new fixed version?

iowahd

Oct 20, 2017
If needed ..... Console Commands

anna.heart = xxx
barbara.heart = xxx
cousin.heart = xxx
dean.heart = xxx
director.heart = xxx
emily.heart = xxx
jenny.heart = xxx
nurse.heart = xxx
salesgirl.heart = xxx
trener.heart = xxx

xxx = a number between -99 (broken hearts) and +99 (good hearts) .... so far as i know
Search and Download the Program "Renpy.bat", place it where the .exe is, start it, press Number 3 (other Numbers will crash the Game Forever) and do the Program says, .... thats how it works for me.

Sorry can´t set Link, Forum Rules !!!

Reactions: lingoda

Module

Jul 19, 2017
Is there new content with Emily? We can fuck her? In gallery there is picture with fucking her, but can't find how to open it.

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Correct... As i understand it you can use saves from 0.7.0 and they will work, but make sure you get the latest Fixed version a few pages back in this topic...

So the V0.6.1 will not work on 0.7.1. We all have to start a new game???

fucking ass

Feb 18, 2018
Correct... As i understand it you can use saves from 0.7.0 and they will work, but make sure you get the latest Fixed version a few pages back in this topic...
Delete the game from pc friend . The Game is only filled up with bugs, nothing else

rkymand

Jul 6, 2017
i can't open command console in game but i have changed it config.console = True in 00console notepad file but it didn't work with shift+o or shift+0 or shift+d
what's the problem i can't correct bug i have with dean and barbara in game like walkthrough says.

fear41

Aug 29, 2017
i can't open command console in game but i have changed it config.console = True in 00console notepad file but it didn't work with shift+o or shift+0 or shift+d
what's the problem i can't correct bug i have with dean and barbara in game like walkthrough says.
press ESc and u will see cheats

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
jeez guys calm down already, 0.7.1 is fixed as long as you dont use older saves or someone else's broken save files.

Reactions: Kaeris

sedin

Apr 14, 2018
Hello guys. I got one question - when I delete the entire game folder, restart pc, basically everything is clean, then unpack the game again - how comes, I got old saves there, even old names of characters???

seanconnery

Aug 3, 2017
Saves are stored in your user directory under a .renpy subfolder.

But been replaying it a bit and it seems fairly stable although the cousin seems to get pissed off at me faster. Cheat menu could do with some options to change the love level whatever of the girls :)

3.40 star(s) 172 Votes