Itsukak

May 5, 2017
To the people saying there's no bugs, I started from scratch, Screwdriver is bugged. Had no issue getting it in last version, this version, can't even suggest anything to shopkeeper what I catch her. Cousin, got new stretchy clothes, she put them on, now every morning I go into her, she just wants to buy the new clothes again, same clothes each time, never progresses. Cousins hearts at -2, I buy her a gift I can get it up to -1, then it drops when I sleep to -2 2 again. Seems there are still loads of bugs, but they don't affect everyone, guessing the are avoided by certain choices or order of doing things.
Yep experiencing the same thing as you, after giving the cousin the 2nd book I have no option to ask her what she thinks about it and only asks for the same clothes over and over again.

Reactions: Ronoc19

lordofhirunds

Jul 25, 2017
Because you have to to your inventory by hovering your mouse towards the bottom left of your screen and then select the rat, you might have to scroll down in your inventory to find it.
what rat?? Dean must be scared with spider but many gamers have Bug and problems, Is impossible to scare Dean

Seronkai

Nov 11, 2017
You need to trigger the anal scene with Anna, then tell Barbara to go visit Anna.
Hmm, odd since the sequence in the walkthrough was different. Either way though, I can't seem to trigger the anal scene either. I ask Anna and she just says it would hurt. Then I follow what the walkthrough says and so the stuff with the secretary but I don't get a book... unless I was suppose to not spank her at which case I'm stuck since I don't have a save before that.

franzo

Sep 30, 2017
config.console = True does not work in the game, whats the problem?

Thanks for your help, ps. i used "search in thread" function.

brrr60

Jun 9, 2017
so to fix the dean bug i have to download 7.1 and start a new game?? i ve played 7.0 until the dean, dont really wanna start again, done it twice for other bugs already. is there any other fix??

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
so to fix the dean bug i have to download 7.1 and start a new game?? i ve played 7.0 until the dean, dont really wanna start again, done it twice for other bugs already. is there any other fix??
As the bug comes form a variable that's saved, you need to start over, or manually fix the bug (console commands needed, etc-etc.)

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
what should i change in the console to fix it manually then?
tell_dean_anna_home = Task(_("Tell the dean that Anna comes home"))
tell_dean_anna_home.on = True
tell_dean_anna_home.get = True
I still advise to start over, as there are other bugs in older version... :/

1.knock on the door
2.Sit and wait for her to finish talking
3.use spider
Just if he playing with the latest version. Otherwise he won't be able to use the spider.
I know you know this, just I wanna talking and not being... you know... forever alone... :D

Reactions: brrr60

brrr60

Jun 9, 2017

Just if he playing with the latest version. Otherwise he won't be able to use the spider.
I know you know this, just I wanna talking and not being... you know... forever alone... :D
thanks so much for your time! will try it now

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017

yeah, dude quoted me saying USE THE NEW VERSION AND DONT USE OLDER SAVES and posted that. Lol when i feel like interwebz alone i send messages to people around the much wierder boards(and some time patreon people) lol.

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
Has anyone been able to use the rat on the secretary to scare her? I got stuck there and it keeps popping the message to ge a ratcatcher, now I got a rat and an empty ratcatcher on my inv and no possibility to use it on the secretary...

I also got the lube and keep asking the librarian for anal and she keeps telling me no

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
Has anyone been able to use the rat on the secretary to scare her? I got stuck there and it keeps popping the message to ge a ratcatcher, now I got a rat and an empty ratcatcher on my inv and no possibility to use it on the secretary...
it triggers automaticly next time you go to photoshoot at 19.00

DarkSideofMoon

May 7, 2018
Hello everyone,

I am playing with 0.7.0 EX version, and I found Director's naked photos and email from Director in Dick's laptop.
However, There is no progress ever since then. I tried to restart from earlier save point, but it still same.
No additional interactions are available with Cousin, Director, Dick or Secretary.
Is this game's bug or is there a different way to do it?

3.30 star(s) 172 Votes