Seronkai

Nov 11, 2017
Can you share a 0.71ex save from that point? I've been doing that same scene over and over and it won't trigger.
I just brute forced it and just tried clicking the rat anyway after every line of dialog even if it said that it can't be used.

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
Has anyone been able to use the rat on the secretary to scare her? I got stuck there and it keeps popping the message to ge a ratcatcher, now I got a rat and an empty ratcatcher on my inv and no possibility to use it on the secretary...

I also got the lube and keep asking the librarian for anal and she keeps telling me no
Rat: see below
You need to get the last lovers book from Jenny (after her photo shoot in director's room) and give it to Anna before you can do anal on her.

Hello everyone,

I am playing with 0.7.0 EX version, and I found Director's naked photos and email from Director in Dick's laptop.
However, There is no progress ever since then. I tried to restart from earlier save point, but it still same.
No additional interactions are available with Cousin, Director, Dick or Secretary.
Is this game's bug or is there a different way to do it?
Try 0.7.1 :)
You need to use the drone and go to director's bedroom and see the pic, then use it wisely.
Cousin don't have stuff for it, but she has others, don't know which scenes you see already.
Jenny has photo shoots, with a bit director.

I'm stuck at this exact same point, did ou solve it?
I just brute forced it and just tried clicking the rat anyway after every line of dialog even if it said that it can't be used.
Acually the game itself display a message that you should set the rat free. If you click through it you won't be able to do so. It's right after Jenny starts to walk to the chair...

ghost zone

Apr 25, 2018
How to get training fights with the coach? Every time I switch to another square they write to me that more practice is needed.

Seronkai

Nov 11, 2017
You need to trigger the anal scene with Anna, then tell Barbara to go visit Anna.
Alright, replayed from the start... again... And yeah, it seems like the event does in fact trigger after the anal scene. It seems like the book doesn't appear if you simply left and didn't click on the Secretary's ass. Basically closing off both the anal and the Barabara and Anna scene. Seems a little silly that being the case but this game has issues like that all over so... yeah. Anyway, thanks.
Acually the game itself display a message that you should set the rat free. If you click through it you won't be able to do so. It's right after Jenny starts to walk to the chair...
Odd, I didn't notice it when I got it to work though I was just rushing through it so I can finally continue to Anna's scene.

ghost zone

Apr 25, 2018
I'm playing the latest version 0.7.1. I can not put a spider on the dean. Is it a game bug or do you need to do something? In version 6.0 of the spider it turns out to put the dean. Version 0.7.1 I go through again.

820pis

May 5, 2018
this is the only picture i haven't got. i don't know why because i have already seen the scene during playing the game but the picture couldn't be unlocked.

rkymand

Jul 6, 2017
if we can use command console all bug can be fixed somebody tell how enable command console because even if you change config.console= True it will not work.

c4td0g

Oct 8, 2017
Does any one have a new save from 0.7x with the status of 0.6x - so that we can just go ahead with new content, avoid playing everything again :/ Would be really appricated

Holly

Aug 9, 2017
Hmm, is it just for me but I cant buy new cosplay suits any longer ? :hushedface:

EDIT: Oh, by the way there is a loop with clothes. Where you can your roommate clothes all over again and I started from the very beginning of version 0.7.1.

kurabarov

Jan 31, 2017
I'm stuck...
Try all times to sent a drone for lesbian scene in Barbara pool, but nobody there...
Which time sent drone?

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
After working out that even with a clean install, Windows was storing info for the game in Users/****/AppData/Roaming/RenPy folder so causing errors and bugs. Deleted this folder and with a clean install got the game working again, albeit from the beginning.
With the cheat in full use took me not too long to get back to the end of the last update and play the new scenes.
The new system works well with the inventory and tasks, however sometimes will not scroll down the list and have to go out and back again to make it work.
New scenes with roommate and other characters are good.
Have to say great work so far, I can, unlike some, understand the update and not being able to use old saves, but adding the cheat was a good choice to help reduce the time to get back to previous saves.
Keep up the good work and I will look forward to future updates.

3.30 star(s) 172 Votes