SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
Walkthrough v0.7
Would be good if 1st page link for Walkthrough was updated to this file so that people could get the help with the game and not keep asking the same questions that this file has the answers to.

muerde

Sep 28, 2017
exist a bug with the first encounter with emily, when it finish, it enters in a loop, and repeats again and again
but if you start it al 16 pm dont repeat
edit, the next day continues apearing...

midx

Dec 27, 2017
is there any code to open all gallery and is there any code to jump college sex scene ?

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
Rat: see below
Acually the game itself display a message that you should set the rat free. If you click through it you won't be able to do so. It's right after Jenny starts to walk to the chair...
MOTHER OF CHRIST ALMIGHT HOW DID I MISS THAT??? THANKS A FUCKING TON! mother of God I was livid at this thing I considered to be a glitch

Reactions: Kyaw Sithu Sane

Chris74

Aug 16, 2016
Grr in last version I had no issue getting screwdriver. This version, I do everything right, go to shop, she's masturbating with screwdriver, says no to fuck and .. thats it. No option to lick her, no option to get screwdriver. WHat am I doing wrong this time around?
happened to me also ...
then after i go again at bathroom door and said that i need to find a screwdriver it solved.
hope it help you too..

Reactions: Ronoc19

sedin

Apr 14, 2018
nah, the game is so bugged... better to wait for next version.
I´ve tried to play it like 10 times, always got stuck somewhere (even with cheats).

muerde

Sep 28, 2017
Exist a bug with the first encounter with Emily, when it finish, it enters in a loop, and repeats again and again
but if you start it al 16 pm dont repeat this day
edit, the nexts days continues apearing, making unaviable the first encounteer with dean

3.30 star(s) 172 Votes