oasirus

Jan 21, 2018
Not sure if this has been mentioned but ive been getting the dean/anna home bug but when i try to fix it according to the fix in the walkthru i cant open the console even though i changed config.console=true

Am i missing something ? Would really like to progress past this point.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
So is the gallery just single picture or can you trigger the scenes somehow? What's the point of a gallery with a single still image from the scene?

People bring up the incest but the bugs and saves not working kill this game for me. Every save provided here has some issue that results in crashing.

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Thanks for sharing, but I'm uploading the extra version now for anyone that wants to wait 5-10 minutes :)
Is it going to be available on android or will we have to wait for one of our good citizens like booom to port it?

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
View attachment 97014 View attachment 97015 View attachment 97016
please see this 3 images
need help unlocking them
1.almost done everything but am unable to unlock the scene,
2.don't find how to turn her to get this scene?
tried to press on her lower back as per walkthrough.
but its either back or her butt.
and after applying oil it continues scene by it self.
3.already done this scene but still shows locked.
also attaching my save file.
1. this triggers after you shoot lingrie photos with cousin, your dick bursts out of your pants she kinda feels sad for you, also you should say ''i want you as a girlfriend''. Dunno if it is related but go to bed with a hard on. If you still fail to trigger the scene check your relationship level with cousin.

2 and 3, i have no idea how to trigger those

terroralpha

May 1, 2017
is there a way to rewatch old scenes in this game? the gallery just shows one pic from the scene. has anyone been keeping saves before scenes? thanks

spiderman2099

Jan 18, 2018
1. this triggers after you shoot lingrie photos with cousin, your dick bursts out of your pants she kinda feels sad for you, also you should say ''i want you as a girlfriend''. Dunno if it is related but go to bed with a hard on. If you still fail to trigger the scene check your relationship level with cousin.

2 and 3, i have no idea how to trigger those
1)i have already done that scene but still it doesn't unlocks in this version.
3)scene is done but pic in not unlocked in gallery.

but thanks anyway for replying

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
1)i have already done that scene but still it doesn't unlocks in this version.
3)scene is done but pic in not unlocked in gallery.

but thanks anyway for replying
be clear next time then, cause you said ''almost done everything but am unable to unlock the scene'' but i believe you are talking about the gallery pics

DaveBp

Mar 29, 2018
Hi guys,

I've been using the walktrough however I can't find when/how to upgrade the TV to premium membership.

Also, how can I meet Barbara's mom after speaking with her and showing the photo evidence?

I attached my save, any help or suggestion is welcome.

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
Hi guys,

I've been using the walktrough however I can't find when/how to upgrade the TV to premium membership.

Also, how can I meet Barbara's mom after speaking with her and showing the photo evidence?

I attached my save, any help or suggestion is welcome.
go to her office after you have done all the cousin stuff in the office and hacked dick's pc
there is no premium tv, you just buy shit load of sex vids, use them from inventory to watch them

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
After giving the second streching book to roommate, i'm unable to ask about it the next day, only a question about clothes that became a loop (I can ask her this question each day, and giving new clothes eatch day in infinite loop).
Any clues to avoid that ? It seems that in previous version (0.7.0) I didn't saw this bug :/
Thanks
You don't have to talk about the second book. The question about clothes is what you need. You're right, there is a loop bug but it doesn't prevent you to buy and give the streching clothes to the roommate and after that to do the same with satin nightdress. Just use the "clothes" question one time.

baku.k

Mar 8, 2018
You don't have to talk about the second book. The question about clothes is what you need. You're right, there is a loop bug but it doesn't prevent you to buy and give the streching clothes to the roommate and after that to do the same with satin nightdress. Just use the "clothes" question one time.

OK. Thanks, so no impact on the roommate path ? Cool. I'll continue so ^_^.

spiderman2099

Jan 18, 2018
be clear next time then, cause you said ''almost done everything but am unable to unlock the scene'' but i believe you are talking about the gallery pics
for
no.1 i mean i had almost finished everything for roommate/cousin but in this version 7.1 i am unable to unlock this scene.(when she gives handjob in morning.so scene and gallery pic both are missing here)

for
no.3
scene is already done but gallery pic is not unlocked.

meth8472

May 1, 2017
no clue why but barbara doesn`t apear in library after talking to her. she says she will come but never shows up,am i missing anything or is it a bug?

3.40 star(s) 172 Votes