Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Seems new vs is broken even if you start from scratch .... Cannot continue with the Emily photoshoot. Is there a command i can run to activate?

gartal

Feb 9, 2018
after i talk barbara to go to library when i go there to get pic for gallery i get this error

wraith17

May 28, 2017
can anyone post me their latest save file please.I screwed up and roommate is backto 1 heart again.I can't unlock the rest.thanks in advance.

fla14

Feb 13, 2018
How do I use the anal lube on Anna ?? I can`t use it before the scene it say you can`t use this here .. and when I am at the scene where she is bend over the desk she said hey use anal lube first but can`t acces the inventory to use it..

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
How do I use the anal lube on Anna ?? I can`t use it before the scene it say you can`t use this here .. and when I am at the scene where she is bend over the desk she said hey use anal lube first but can`t acces the inventory to use it..
So it's a bug because you should have access to your inventory during this scene just after removing her panties.

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
got some trouble on the fight training though, any suggestions?
If you make the same mistake as me, you don't have to click on fists when they light on. You must wait to see (and remember) the pattern and do the same when the red bar appears on the top of the screen.
As the game said, it's by far easy with high strength (you will have less patterns).

Reactions: cgehunter

820pis

May 5, 2018
View attachment 97014 View attachment 97015 View attachment 97016
please see this 3 images
need help unlocking them
1.almost done everything but am unable to unlock the scene,
2.don't find how to turn her to get this scene?
tried to press on her lower back as per walkthrough.
but its either back or her butt.
and after applying oil it continues scene by it self.
3.already done this scene but still shows locked.
also attaching my save file.
for no.1, sorry i can't remember.....

for no.2, go to gym in the morning and give her a massage. it works for me but i'm sure if it is just lucky. anyway it worth a try i think.

for no.3 i got the same problem....

sedin

Apr 14, 2018
I think I found a bug.
I just start from scratch with 0.7.1ex version.

After giving the second streching book to roommate, i'm unable to ask about it the next day, only a question about clothes that became a loop (I can ask her this question each day, and giving new clothes eatch day in infinite loop).

Any clues to avoid that ? It seems that in previous version (0.7.0) I didn't saw this bug :/
Thanks
yep, same here...

DGuedry151

Jan 30, 2018
The walk through says to touch the middle of trainers back to trigger her turning over, but as soon as I select the massage oil it starts the scene progression and it doesn't give me the chance to select the middle of her lower back. Any ideas????

3.40 star(s) 172 Votes