Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
OH shit i cant seem to loose against Eric or Dick where you fight him the first time... I am trying to loose but beating the living shit out of him...

FINALLY after 3min he knocks me out...

DaveBp

Mar 29, 2018
go to her office after you have done all the cousin stuff in the office and hacked dick's pc
there is no premium tv, you just buy shit load of sex vids, use them from inventory to watch them
I'd love to but cousin's office is not on my map yet. How do I activate it?

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
I'd love to but cousin's office is not on my map yet. How do I activate it?
complete photo shoots with emily, then do the photoshoot with cousin then do the lingrie shoots, after these be at home around 19-20 hours, she will tell she wants to talk to you about something in the kitchen. Go to kitchen at 20.00 and talk to her. She will offer you a job for photo shooting at her office

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
for
no.1 i mean i had almost finished everything for roommate/cousin but in this version 7.1 i am unable to unlock this scene.(when she gives handjob in morning.so scene and gallery pic both are missing here)

for
no.3
scene is already done but gallery pic is not unlocked.
dunno about unlocks at gallery since they are all pictures i dont really care. If you got the hj, scene is not missing.

We have serious comprehension problem here because it is going in circles. You are like saying ''hey guys i cant shit'', i'm explaning the details about how to shit in the toilet, then you are coming back saying ''yeah but i cant shit in my pants''. Best worst simplification i can come up with.

DaveBp

Mar 29, 2018
complete photo shoots with emily, then do the photoshoot with cousin then do the lingrie shoots, after these be at home around 19-20 hours, she will tell she wants to talk to you about something in the kitchen. Go to kitchen at 20.00 and talk to her. She will offer you a job for photo shooting at her office
Thanks for your help.

I did the shoots with Emily already, and the one with cousin but I shared the camera and she broke it. I bought a new camera but it doesn't trigger anymore.

cgehunter

Mar 3, 2018
got some error on Dean's task (did blackmail barbara using her photo, her brothers' masturbate photo, and her mums' hot sex with dick then she let Anna go home) by the time i take the sit she still saying the phrase "what are you doing here" and the game got error. need help.

Reactions: Zeross

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
no clue why but barbara doesn`t apear in library after talking to her. she says she will come but never shows up,am i missing anything or is it a bug?
You have to complete anal scene with librarian , book from secretary + anal lube etc. etc.

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Sooo much better without the incest. Takes it from 8 to a 10 for me.
I understand how some people doesn't like it, but I'm just asking for a patch so the game goes back to the original form. Not to mention cousin is already light enough, I'm from a town with a population of 13k and I personally know three couples that are cousins, one of them are my parents that are married for over 50 years and have five kids (both of my grandfathers were brothers).

Eric3321

Dec 19, 2017
Hy i have one problem . at emily i do not have costumes after two photoshoting they are not even in store

QTmodz

Modder
Jun 17, 2017
I understand how some people doesn't like it, but I'm just asking for a patch so the game goes back to the original form. Not to mention cousin is already light enough, I'm from a town with a population of 13k and I personally know three couples that are cousins, one of them are my parents that are married for over 50 years and have five kids (both of my grandfathers were brothers).
mate, you don't have to explain yourself.

Where can i find sex pills?
Cum on the floor in the doctors then bounce from place to place until it is 9pm+ then head home and you will run into a fight and that's where you meet Jamal. He sells all the good stuff

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
ive done one photoshoot with Emily the cowboy suit that was in the store however now after i did another shoot without her clothes i cannot buy the other two suits in teh store.. what gives?

3.40 star(s) 172 Votes