fenqaaa

May 27, 2017
I cant make gifts to girls/use items. Buttons doesn't show up
edit: nevermind, just figured it out

hakisac

Oct 22, 2017
I think I found a bug.
I just start from scratch with 0.7.1ex version.

After giving the second streching book to roommate, i'm unable to ask about it the next day, only a question about clothes that became a loop (I can ask her this question each day, and giving new clothes eatch day in infinite loop).

Any clues to avoid that ? It seems that in previous version (0.7.0) I didn't saw this bug :/
Thanks
i got the same problem and so i´m unable to get the tv event... anything i need to do ?

megapf1

Feb 26, 2018
Guys, I opened 96% of the gallery, but why can not I reproduce sex scenes from the gallery, there's just a picture. Am I really a fool and I need to start a new game and save each scene separately?

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
Getting the exact spot on the trainers back in order to get her to turn over is a pain in the arse.

The dev needs to fix this and make it a bit more easy to hit that spot.

Reactions: DGuedry151

defi08

Sep 30, 2017
Sorry for my bad english anybody can help me ? i'm stuck at the task to give the stretching cloth to roommate, i've gave the cloth but the task doesn't finished. it still hangs on the task list. am i doing wrong steps ? or is it a bug ? can anybody provide me steps to fix it ? thank you

cgehunter

Mar 3, 2018
If you make the same mistake as me, you don't have to click on fists when they light on. You must wait to see (and remember) the pattern and do the same when the red bar appears on the top of the screen.
As the game said, it's by far easy with high strength (you will have less patterns).
finally did it thanks brother.

cgehunter

Mar 3, 2018
can't use the lube (i got it though) when i start doing anal with anna did point my cursor to left side of the screen and still can't see my inventory need backup.

Buburash

Feb 5, 2018
Hmm, another game where the Hide interface buttons (H / middle mouse) do not work ......anybody know a way around that ?

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
I did 2 photo shoots with Emily at her apartment, and no more outfits available to buy in the store? Also, how do I get to perform the memory puzzles in the library without being tired all the time? I've gone 1st thing in the morning and after a nap but no luck in getting easier puzzles to solve.

DGuedry151

Jan 30, 2018
Getting the exact spot on the trainers back in order to get her to turn over is a pain in the arse.

The dev needs to fix this and make it a bit more easy to hit that spot.
Apparently the spot you need to touch is about the size of a pin head, because I've just spent 3 whole days giving her a massage and I haven't found the spot yet!!!

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Hello guys !!! The game is funny kind of buggy, you start from beginning and named MC and "Cousin", but in my game sometimes, when you get it wrong and load previous save, game loses charachters names. Second "bug" is as mentioned, if you don`t do some things at the right time e.g. Emily`s photoshoot (you got 1 costume),and you don`t do it correctly, other 2 costumes don`t appear. Gallery sceens as mentioned before, "Cousins" photoshoot sceen don`t unlock although in game it shows (definite bug). Only other sceen (Trainer lying at her back), I have`t opened and NOT COMPLISH. WT instructions don`t work, tryed with 1 book, 2 books, 2 books and translated and with oil or non oil. If anyone can help with that LAST issue, I would be grateful !!!!!! :p:p:p:p:p

EDIT: Btw, sometimes, when you load previous saves, bought thing appear, e.g. "Cousin wears new clothes and still, you have an option to buy it again (text and shop).

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
Sorry for my bad english anybody can help me ? i'm stuck at the task to give the stretching cloth to roommate, i've gave the cloth but the task doesn't finished. it still hangs on the task list. am i doing wrong steps ? or is it a bug ? can anybody provide me steps to fix it ? thank you
There's no need to fix it. When you give streching clothes to the roommate, satin nightdress is unlocked in the store. So just continue with it.

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
WT instructions don`t work, tryed with 1 book, 2 books, 2 books and translated and with oil or non oil. If anyone can help with that LAST issue, I would be grateful !!!!!! :p:p:p:p:p
I can only provide two saves with trainer that in my case works.
Also my persistent with all gallery unlocked.

I had some problem with new update , new releases ... but with 7,1 ex I finally finish the game (Win 10) :)

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
Apparently the spot you need to touch is about the size of a pin head, because I've just spent 3 whole days giving her a massage and I haven't found the spot yet!!!
It's not so difficult. Set "Activate area lighting" = ON in the Cheats menu. Now the trainer's back is highlight. If you hover the mouse over the approximative position of the spot, when the back isn't highlight anymore, you have found the spot.

Reactions: DGuedry151

DGuedry151

Jan 30, 2018
It's not so difficult. Set "Activate area lighting" = ON in the Cheats menu. Now the trainer's back is highlight. If you hover the mouse over the approximative position of the spot, when the back isn't highlight anymore, you have found the spot.

Thanks for the help! I had the "Active area lighting" turned on already and I've tried for the past 10 minutes to hover over and around that spot next to the freckle on her back and the highlighted part never goes away. I've tried it during all 3 back massage attempts. Maybe I did something wrong before this, I have a bugged download...either way, I give up for today. Thanks again for your help!!

3.40 star(s) 172 Votes