Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Thanks for the help! I had the "Active area lighting" turned on already and I've tried for the past 10 minutes to hover over and around that spot next to the freckle on her back and the highlighted part never goes away. I've tried it during all 3 back massage attempts. Maybe I did something wrong before this, I have a bugged download...either way, I give up for today. Thanks again for your help!!
THANKS GUYS !!!!! I finally got it and btw i had highlights on, but it dosen`t show (whole back is highlighted). V .0.6 I found it and imo, it was at different place.

Reactions: DGuedry151

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
It's not so difficult. Set "Activate area lighting" = ON in the Cheats menu. Now the trainer's back is highlight. If you hover the mouse over the approximative position of the spot, when the back isn't highlight anymore, you have found the spot.

Wow your right, I never knew how the "Activate Area Lighting" actually worked till now.

Thanks for this!

baku.k

Mar 8, 2018
Hi Guys,

New bug : I didn't have finish the game (nor Emily path, and no photoshoot at Roommate work and no Anna at home again), but when my "roommate" do the handjob, the day after, when I click on the map, the game say "Great you have finished" and if I choose "stay", a loop start :/

I saw someone with this king of bug, but I didn't recover the post, so if someone have some clues :/
Thanks.

Edit: Same thing if I save Emily from Frank, next morning, when I click on the map -> Tada ! Congratulation :-(

Hammer Head

Dec 5, 2017
How do I perform oral on the shopkeeper? I shop up at night and the options are "Hi" and then "Can we still have sex", she says no and I have to exit.

arelor

Oct 6, 2017
Hey everyone, I've played this game on its early versions and this is the first time I am going to play it after patreons guidelines update. The question is: is there any patch that restores the incest?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
How do I perform oral on the shopkeeper? I shop up at night and the options are "Hi" and then "Can we still have sex", she says no and I have to exit.
You have to choose the "get closer" as often as you can untill she notices you by the time you are already between her legs.

Barro

Nov 20, 2017
A lot of errors this version... : (

Does anyone knows how to manipulate the itens in the console code? I am getting error in the Jamal's fight and cna't get the sex pills, mouse, etc...

Thx!

Saber1995

Jan 17, 2018
so for the whole bring anna home thing.. I got her friend to agree but everytime I go to her mom it breaks my game.. do I redownload or something?

Hammer Head

Dec 5, 2017
You have to choose the "get closer" as often as you can untill she notices you by the time you are already between her legs.
I don't get the option for "Get closer" : (

EDIT: Nvm I am an idiot. I never unlocked the quest in the first place

3.40 star(s) 172 Votes