Sep 4, 2017
Can't get the sleeping pills task. Shes in the satin slip but I pull down the covers and click to pull them down again and it covers her back up. What am I doing wrong?
first finger her asshole , than her vagina , but i fingered vagina after touched the right bottom corner thing , couldnt remember its name

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Guys, just a HINT !!!
When starting a game, make save EVERY morning !!!!!! The game can be played about 13 days at this point (game days). So you have 6 slots per day to save (helps to go back, when you do something wrong). I played yesterday 4 times over, before to get it right. The game has NOT crashed ones by usual crach " An unexpecting error ocured", if you play "clean" game. When starting a NEW GAME, make sure, that you have deleted a MCR folder in Users/username/...../..../RenPy folder ( no saves, no gallery sceens). And for New Users, don`t read the WT like it was a biblle, read what characters and game hints say. It took for me about 2 - 3 hours to play it through. About the cheats, use them to money and your stats (less grinding), they DON`T break the game.

EDIT: Only "bug" is one sceen, in gallery, game shows it, but it dosen`t unlock in gallery, in my game thow.

Any game saved from the previous version?
THEY DON`T WORK, START A NEW GAME AND PLEASE READ ABOVE.

Reactions: DaveBp

baku.k

Mar 8, 2018
I used RenPy Save Editor and changed check_finish_game to 0, was 25. That seems to have solved it. Not sure if it causes errors, since I haven't played around enough yet, but it works for now :)
Thanks a lot.
I've just done that and that's work :). (And by the way, you made me found a great tool ;-). )

Goku444

Oct 28, 2017
I have the spider but I can't scare the dean, and when I click on the spider it says "I can't use this here" so what do I do

spiderman2099

Jan 18, 2018
for no.1, sorry i can't remember.....

for no.2, go to gym in the morning and give her a massage. it works for me but i'm sure if it is just lucky. anyway it worth a try i think.

for no.3 i got the same problem....
thanks for ur reply
but still it doesn't works with me.
also saw there is the same problem have written in next pages.
even after clicking a specific spot on her back this doesn't happens.
so might be a bug.

DaveBp

Mar 29, 2018
I'm a bit stick with the Dean.

I got to the event when her hand is stuck under the statue, however if I try to abuse her she calls the police and then it's game over and if I set her free she thanks but nothing changes, so I can't "use" her as described in the guide.

Thanks for any hints.

DaveBp

Mar 29, 2018
Even there is no fight training option. :(
In order to get that option you have to do all 3 photoshoots with Emily in the costumes, then visit her again where you'll find a guy abusing her. At first you can't beat him even if your strength is at maximum, but you'll come to realize that you need fight training to beat that thug. After that event you'll have the fight trainig option in the gym.

3.40 star(s) 172 Votes