xhoni spica

Donor
Aug 9, 2017
0.7.1 still with buggs first one wheen enter to take a shower i got this and dont go way im gone show you below one picture the second one is wheen you sleep on sofa you dream got error i press like 30 times only errors i got tired and close, i hope gone be another update to fix those buggs. did some one upload the patch or still no for to bring back cousin name. 01.png

yuzna

Nov 13, 2017
Hi Guys,

New bug : I didn't have finish the game (nor Emily path, and no photoshoot at Roommate work and no Anna at home again), but when my "roommate" do the handjob, the day after, when I click on the map, the game say "Great you have finished" and if I choose "stay", a loop start :/

I saw someone with this king of bug, but I didn't recover the post, so if someone have some clues :/
Thanks.

Edit: Same thing if I save Emily from Frank, next morning, when I click on the map -> Tada ! Congratulation :-(
I used RenPy Save Editor and changed check_finish_game to 0, was 25. That seems to have solved it. Not sure if it causes errors, since I haven't played around enough yet, but it works for now :)

Saber1995

Jan 17, 2018
so any1 wanna tell me why my game keeps crashing when I talk to annas mom (dean) about anna coming home?

Saber1995

Jan 17, 2018
so I redownloaded and same issue with this part
keeps giving me rollback screen

rewyn

Nov 6, 2017
I fought Dick even the street brawl and lost on purpose, but have yet to see an option to train in fighting from the trainer. How do I start this story line?

yuzna

Nov 13, 2017
so I redownloaded and same issue with this part
keeps giving me rollback screen

I had to nuke all the saves in the userdata folder to get all the errors to disappear.
C:\Users\"UserName"\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\My_cute_roommate

Bonno80

Aug 19, 2017
I haven't finished the game but it kept popping up saying i have reached the end of game... Is that a bug?

Sep 4, 2017
I fought Dick even the street brawl and lost on purpose, but have yet to see an option to train in fighting from the trainer. How do I start this story line?
you have to see emily , made 3rd photoshoot with her , and you have to complete first photoshoot with roommate , than you go see her and street brawler guy(frank-online date) beat you again , then you can have fight training

Beast111222

Feb 4, 2018
Can't get the sleeping pills task. Shes in the satin slip but I pull down the covers and click to pull them down again and it covers her back up. What am I doing wrong?

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
I can't believe he went through so much effort just to BREAK his fucking game. The new item system just plain does not work. The icons are too big, it's now too confusing to trigger them or picking them crashes the game. Everything worked fine before, the simple convenience to pick an option if you had the item was working just fine. Was this thread full of people asking for a more fucked up and janky inventory system?

3.40 star(s) 172 Votes