Luciuss

Nov 28, 2017
@

And you visited her at Barbara's place?

@

Well I said in some of my previous posts to use all interactions.. But yeah that one is important

Last edited:

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
You can. After your cousin's boyfriend pounds you in the entrance to her apartment, he gives you the address of a gym where you can work for 20 bucks a day.
Thanks for this info ... I had no idea how to find the gym.

Curio81

Sep 14, 2017
go to your cousins place during the day, there will be a guy knocking at the door, if you open the door he will punch you, you can fight back, but you can't win (the game is rigged that way). He will tell you about the gym

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Ok, I tried to like this, I really did. The renders tho are just too freakish, the proportions too off and the longer I look at them the worse they seem. Couple that with the grindie mini-games and dead end pointless dialogue and I gotta say that for me anyway, its just not enjoyable. Oh well. imho the concept is fine but it needs a major overhaul.

MexicanoHueBR

Nov 29, 2017

Little friends, a doubt! How do I get the Healt Certification?

@Rintuga

where is screwdriver?

In the evening (10:00 AM or 11:00 AM I'm not sure the right time) go to the store and you will find the receptionist masturbating in the back of the store with the Screwdriver!

Edit Time

Last edited:
Reactions: luisar018
3.30 star(s) 172 Votes