D

Deleted member 42

do we seriously need to start a new game everytime there's an update? fucks sake

D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
i really like this project, but the direction it's going in is not good. with a title called "my cute cousin" the focus should be on...yeah, the cousin. needs way more cousin stuff, and less new characters (yeah, i know he needs to bang out 9 girls). i think he should focus on the actual game instead of branching around to new characters.

markmaso

Jun 2, 2017
Anyone happens to have a save file for 0.3.0 that is roughly around the end of 0.2? I'm not sure I can keep on restarting from beginning every new version because old save file is not compatible.
got my answer.imma try to bypass the error screens by adding the variables via console(works on babysitter) but if it doesnt work im outta here

Luciuss

Nov 28, 2017
@

Nah thats not it, I was always polite.. Should've speak with cousin about yoga and stuff thats why she kicked my ass out. Few books later we were cool ;)

@

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

@

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: horizon

cyberkiller

Oct 19, 2017
who can tell me how to get the document for college.
I can not pass it. if you have a save when you have passed the document for college, it's nice.

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
who can tell me how to get the document for college.
I can not pass it. if you have a save when you have passed the document for college, it's nice.
How can you get the medical certificate if you need fuck 8 different womans? Maybe you don't remember but when you get the documents the game finish...

3.30 star(s) 172 Votes