Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
My next action after reading "- Added lick pussy mini game" in the change log was to click the download link ...

Life, is good :)

Led

Jul 16, 2017
Do we have to start a new game ?
I can't do anything more than the old version (v0.2.4).
Indeed. Otherwise there's no new content to be found in version 0.3.

Btw, I found some interesting codes to cheat using the developer mode:

lk=3 <=points for how much your cousin likes you
sdean=1 <=points for how much the dean likes you
money=200 <= money amount (or use SHIFT+C and "mon" to increase the money amount)
intellect=1 <= your intellect (or use SHIFT+C and "int" to increase your intellect to the max of 21)
potency=1 <= your potency (or use SHIFT+C and "pot" to increase your potency to the max of 21)
sexemily=0 <=points for how much Emily likes you
sexk=0 <=points for how much the woma in the shop likes you
sexlib=0 <= points for how much the librarian likes you
straight=1 <= your strength (or use SHIFT+C and "pot" to increase your strength to the max of 21)
tren=0 <= the amounts of times you can train at the gym. In the game you would buy a membership at the gym for that

If I find more codes, I'll share them in here.

Last edited:

SicFran

May 7, 2017
Well, I liked the assets, there are some fair game mechanics in place. Tutorials in place, so you actually know whats going on. After some time it looks as a solid project.
However the amount of bugs seems to be quite high.. after attack of the "boyfriend" the following conversations and "mental checkup" somehow bugs in... and on dawn of 4th day, cousin just tell me ho frack off and game ends. I am really, really confused about whata happening there...

ichris4o

Nov 2, 2017
Someone make a walkthrough i lost it i cant get the saleswoman to show me her pussy and cant ind the new girl Barbara

Luciuss

Nov 28, 2017
Game looks good and has a lot of potencial. Not sure why the hell did she kicked me out tho? Something to do with my behavior (brutish s..) ?! :frown: Not even sneaking into her bedroom or tried anything, couple of jerkoffs in a bathroom (cleaned after) and game over? WTF :FeelsBadMan: Did I scared her with my STR (almost 20) x'D

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
Anyone happens to have a save file for 0.3.0 that is roughly around the end of 0.2? I'm not sure I can keep on restarting from beginning every new version because old save file is not compatible.

Reactions: markmaso

toll

Jun 2, 2017
how to get developer mode please?

Also to get new content its best to start a new game.

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
I like this game, but why some people love plastic bottle skin ? This and Dream of Desire, people love it. I'm kinda weird, because there's a thin line but the feeling are far difference between nice smooth shinny skin and plastic bottle skin.

doodleboogie

Sep 25, 2017
I can still only get the girl at the store to show me her tits. How do you get it to progress from there? I am afraid I am stuck and will have to restart.

Sep 1, 2017
Well that barbara was interesting...quiet a jab against the dmd.

Oh man, game is still quiet buggy. Spying her with the drone after you gave her sport clothes breaks the game.
Can't get the screw driver either. She is naked, she mentioned i should visit at night but neither evening or night triggers her supposed scene.

Last edited:

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Game looks good and has a lot of potencial. Not sure why the hell did she kicked me out tho? Something to do with my behavior (brutish s..) ?! :frown: Not even sneaking into her bedroom or tried anything, couple of jerkoffs in a bathroom (cleaned after) and game over? WTF :FeelsBadMan: Did I scared her with my STR (almost 20) x'D
choosing the lewd comments will probably do it too...havent tried. I did try sneaking in her room 3 times and got kicked out.

3.30 star(s) 172 Votes