Dastardly

Donor
Jun 17, 2017
I proofread for Dreaming of Dana, and I assure you that there has been no censoring of it's contents (as yet).
All of the ones that have been censored or changed have patches available to bring them 'back to normal'.

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
I proofread for Dreaming of Dana, and I assure you that there has been no censoring of it's contents (as yet).
All of the ones that have been censored or changed have patches available to bring them 'back to normal'.
DoD was about Dreams of Desire. Thankfully Dreaming of Dana is still "on course" and awesome ;-) Pepe simply hadn't gotten around to patch the skunked version.

Reactions: Dastardly

tossler

Jul 1, 2017
How can you read books? No option to check them out of the library. I even bought one at the store, but when I click on "read books," it just says that I don't have any books to read. Am I illiterate?

paladin07

May 28, 2017
How can you read books? No option to check them out of the library. I even bought one at the store, but when I click on "read books," it just says that I don't have any books to read. Am I illiterate?
The books at the library are studied from by doing the memory game test. The actual reading of books does not increase your intellect. The reading of books is something that you do when you buy a book and you want to read it. So far I have only seen one book that actually helps. Most of the books are to be given as gifts.

Jackowat

May 5, 2017
Got this error after I was told I had to leave the house (after the doctor diagnose scene)

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_data.rpy", line 50, in get_selected
    return getattr(self.object, self.field) == self.value
AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'inbed'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
    python hide:
  File "\..\My_cute_cousin-0.2.4ex-win\renpy\ast.py", line 827, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "\..\My_cute_cousin-0.2.4ex-win\renpy\python.py", line 1764, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in <module>
    ui.interact()
  File "\..\My_cute_cousin-0.2.4ex-win\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "\..\My_cute_cousin-0.2.4ex-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 2553, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "\..\My_cute_cousin-0.2.4ex-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 2821, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "\..\My_cute_cousin-0.2.4ex-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 495, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback)
  File "\..\My_cute_cousin-0.2.4ex-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 495, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback)
    d.visit_all(callback)
    d.visit_all(callback)
  File "\..\My_cute_cousin-0.2.4ex-win\renpy\display\screen.py", line 405, in visit_all
    self.child.visit_all(callback)
    d.visit_all(callback)
    d.visit_all(callback)
  File "\..\My_cute_cousin-0.2.4ex-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 497, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "\..\My_cute_cousin-0.2.4ex-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 2821, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "\..\My_cute_cousin-0.2.4ex-win\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 796, in per_interact
    if self.is_selected():
  File "\..\My_cute_cousin-0.2.4ex-win\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 786, in is_selected
    return is_selected(self.action)
  File "\..\My_cute_cousin-0.2.4ex-win\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 356, in is_selected
    return any(is_selected(i) for i in action)
  File "\..\My_cute_cousin-0.2.4ex-win\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 356, in <genexpr>
    return any(is_selected(i) for i in action)
  File "\..\My_cute_cousin-0.2.4ex-win\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 359, in is_selected
    return action.get_selected()
  File "renpy/common/00action_data.rpy", line 50, in get_selected
    return getattr(self.object, self.field) == self.value
AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'inbed'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.13.2919
 0.2.4ex

AJAY9999

Nov 27, 2017
I love to play MCC i´m at level everithing at maximum , what i have to do is fuck 8 girls, but how ??????

AJAY9999

Nov 27, 2017
thnx .. so i have to play other games to score some other goals ,, this is my favorite game ...
damn

greetings.. to all

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
dunno if it is in the game yet.

My issue is the cute lil library chick leaves home I need to goto her friends house to make her come back but that aint showing up so I assume I just have to wait for it to be updated

Settledown

Jul 27, 2017
WHy would they make Emily, the girl that you do the photoshoots with, a lesbian? We need more scenes and lots of sex with this girl

Dad17

Jul 2, 2017
Help, I do not know much about computer.
Windows-XP-5.1.2600-SP3
Ren'Py 6.99.13.2919

File "I:\My_cute_cousin-0.2.4-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 1664, in setup_dpi_scaling
ctypes.windll.user32.SetProcessDPIAware()
File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/ctypes/__init__.py", line 378, in __getattr__
File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/ctypes/__init__.py", line 383, in __getitem__
AttributeError: function 'SetProcessDPIAware' not found

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "I:\My_cute_cousin-0.2.4-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 1835, in make_draw
__import__(mod)

fey-arts

Mar 13, 2017
is there a good amount of content in this game or should i come by later?
if you are asking if the main goal of the game story which is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
finally able to at least progress
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
or not, then the answer is not... but if you want some simple nudes, there's a bunch of them :)

Reactions: parachina
3.30 star(s) 172 Votes