Mandingonator

Aug 21, 2017
I I'm in the "get clothes for streching" quest but I already gavce ehr the clothes and it's still there.

Is my game bugged or something?

fidgetspinner

Jun 12, 2017
Just have to get this off my chest...the unmodded version is...so...stupid....argh. Landlady....Neighbor...Roommate...Tenants. RFLMAO Jeebus.... Wake up Pepe! Get to work please, for all our sanities sake! ;-)
Pretty certain you got the wrong thread buddy. From what you say I'd say you're talking of DoD.

Reactions: Mandingonator

xhoni spica

Donor
Aug 9, 2017
I I'm in the "get clothes for streching" quest but I already gavce ehr the clothes and it's still there.

Is my game bugged or something?
Ok first clothes of streching are black and white after you give them to her she change and show to you them now morning youga is with the black and white clothes but i think now you want to get the 2 streching clothes actually they are night clothes wheen she sleep you need to buy them and give them again in 8 am wheen she ask you why are you give me those present you click on ( you are my cousin and i love you ) then wait until 11 pm i hope you oil the door to dont make noise now wheen she sleep you gone put her blanket down you gone see that she dont sleep with pijama but with the new night clothes now you gone some fun first make your finger wet and then in put that P.... while finger she gone moan one time after that you need to stop or she gone wake up and game over there is even option to finger her A.. but she gone wake up and game over that all.

Mandingonator

Aug 21, 2017
Ok first clothes of streching are black and white after you give them to her she change and show to you them now morning youga is with the black and white clothes but i think now you want to get the 2 streching clothes actually they are night clothes wheen she sleep you need to buy them and give them again in 8 am wheen she ask you why are you give me those present you click on ( you are my cousin and i love you ) then wait until 11 pm i hope you oil the door to dont make noise now wheen she sleep you gone put her blanket down you gone see that she dont sleep with pijama but with the new night clothes now you gone some fun first make your finger wet and then in put that P.... while finger she gone moan one time after that you need to stop or she gone wake up and game over there is even option to finger her A.. but she gone wake up and game over that all.
Oh yeah. I did all that. I was asking because the quest message never dissapeared and I didn't knwo if taht was all the content or just a bug

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

Don't you mean man of the house as the mom was turned to landlady and sisters were turned to tenants.

xhoni spica

Donor
Aug 9, 2017
Oh yeah. I did all that. I was asking because the quest message never dissapeared and I didn't knwo if taht was all the content or just a bug
There is not to much content after you do that with cousin and with library girl bj its done you see scene bj with library girl after done mother catch her and she ask you to find the daughter if you want to enter in college thats the finish i think.

Mandingonator

Aug 21, 2017
There is not to much content after you do that with cousin and with library girl bj its done you see scene bj with library girl after done mother catch her and she ask you to find the daughter if you want to enter in college thats the finish i think.
Ok, then I already finished the avaliable stuff

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I still don't believe Emily is a true or even is a lesbian simply because why would she wear those types of clothing. When you ask her why she states she likes having men looking at her. Why would a lesbian care or enjoy having men looking at her if she was a real lesbian she would of stated she likes having females staring at her body. If she enjoys having men stare at her and stuff then that would mean that she's bisexual and not lesbian or she's just saying she's a lesbian to keep the men from hitting on her.

sithlordo66

May 4, 2017
Those mini games are ridiculously hard. I love how in this universe you can go to work at a gym and owe the employer 5$ for missing two items.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

If by DoD you are talking about dreams of desires as that's the only one I can think of that would abbreviate to DoD.
I haven't played that game for a long time I played it up to where the brother was about to use that pussy ass spell on his youngest sister and I threw it away and haven't touched it since.

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
@

If by DoD you are talking about dreams of desires as that's the only one I can think of that would abbreviate to DoD.
I haven't played that game for a long time I played it up to where the brother was about to use that pussy ass spell on his youngest sister and I threw it away and haven't touched it since.
DoD could also be "Dreaming of Dana"...

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Never played dreaming of Dana but if they changed it from incest to other stuff then I'll probably never will.

3.40 star(s) 172 Votes