Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
Hello guys, i'm stuck can you help me ?

I'm supposed to read the massages books, but i can't find them anywere and i'm supposed to say to the cousin to change TV channel while she is watching it but i only can say "what are you watching" and absolutly nothing happens.

Do i missed something ?
When you watch TV with her ("what are you watching") , select the DVD "CollegeGirl 4 " in your inventory
This one is OK and only one time.

HRallone

Feb 25, 2018
yes you miss something , maybe searching this thread ? this question has been asked lots ot times , if you look around%100 sure you will find your answer
Please can someone answer me ? I'm not completly fluent in english and searching 310+ pages wille take me hours.
I just need to get massages book but i can't find them anywere and i need to speak to the roommate to change TV program but when i speak i just have "what are you watching ?"

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
Please can someone answer me ? I'm not completly fluent in english and searching 310+ pages wille take me hours.
I just need to get massages book but i can't find them anywere and i need to speak to the roommate to change TV program but when i speak i just have "what are you watching ?"
Rahh ! Look the post just yours (#6295)

SKsle

Oct 11, 2017
seriously whats with the replays everytime. Im tired of going trough the entire game every patch, just want to play the new patch and not the entire game, even if there are changes to the already done gameplay, as a junior developer im well aware it could take some work to achieve that but its really annoying to know that u gotta play for hours to see reach where you were for the 8th time now and Im sure it turns down a lot of people on downloading/playing the game.

Reactions: Theballs

HRallone

Feb 25, 2018
Rahh ! Look the post just yours (#6295)
Year thanks for the answer. I tried it but she still says "no i don't want" Also and i don't know why, the roommate photoshot unlocked itself and now i've reached the second photoshot, but i still have no clue how to deal with massages books and i still can't ask her for a massage. Also she still don't wake me up when i sleep with hard on.

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
Year thanks for the answer. I tried it but she still says "no i don't want" Also and i don't know why, the roommate photoshot unlocked itself and now i've reached the second photoshot, but i still have no clue how to deal with massages books and i still can't ask her for a massage. Also she still don't wake me up when i sleep with hard on.
Did you read the last walkthrough ?

May be you'll find some help in !

Somnay

Jan 29, 2018
View attachment 23903

Overview
:
Finally came the day where our protagonist graduated from high-school. Now it's time for him to step into adulthood and go to college, and to do that he needs to move-in with his once fat and ugly bully of a cousin (whom he hadn't seen since his tender childhood) in the big city. It's the time to take the opportunity to plunge into student life full of drive and debauchery.​

Updated: 2018-05-18
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.7.2 ex
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Change-logs:

Screwdriver Location:

OLD SAVES WILL NOT WORK

Download:
Win: - -
Mac:
- - -
Android: - -

By @Manfegor

View attachment 23904 View attachment 23905 View attachment 23906 View attachment 23907 View attachment 23908 View attachment 23909 View attachment 23910
Oh the parents decided that the mc was going to be staying with a female friend,the story doesn't make any sense to me anymore.I can understand a family member allowing you to move in to live with them like that but a female friend just because your parents decided.Not a bit of sense,sorry!I hope a patch comes out to sort this out to restore the game back to the way it should be!

samis

May 24, 2017
i really like this game. the arts are super sexy and the story is easy and fun to fallow. it's not like a big deal but i wish there was patch for it to turn back to MY CUTE COUSIN.

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
Nope I guess No, but I read in a post the page before that it is included somehow, ......
Well I would ask how to switch and how to switch the language from english to Spanish ....
Go to preferences, and you can switch.

3.30 star(s) 172 Votes