megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
After I use the cheat to raise my money and buy everything in the store, I can't use most of the stuff I just bought. Is this still event driven? Even after the Librarian mentions the first book, I can't give it to her, for example.

Infineon

May 5, 2017
incest patch "Cousin"here
This should be in main post.
Doest it also bring the incest related dialogues back to game? For instance - I've only played "childhood friend" version for a minute, but during morning dialogue in cousin room line "what do you think about sex between relatives" is gone. Not sure if more things were censored out.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Just as broken as before with the Dean
No, the game is NOT broken !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Because, if pll try to use spider BEFORE they tells the dead, that Anna is home, it wount work, quite clear to me.

|UserName|

Feb 14, 2018
Why do you have the spider, when you haven`t told the Dean, that Anna is home ??
I’ve told the Dean that Anna is home. Then I went back to Anna at the library and she told me about the spider, I go back to the Dean and the option to tell her that Anna is home is still there.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
No, the game is NOT broken !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Because, if pll try to use spider BEFORE they tells the dead, that Anna is home, it wount work, quite clear to me.
That wasn't my issue, the game crashes anytime I go to the college. Nothing to do with a spider.

|UserName|

Feb 14, 2018
I restarted the game twice and I get stuck at the same spot with the Dean. Can’t use the spider to scare her at all.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Anyone know where the "hot spot" on the trainers back went to? The one that allowed you to get her to turn over and see her front, before you used the massage oil? Now her entire back is a hotspot so doesn't seem to be there anymore like it was.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I’ve told the Dean that Anna is home. Then I went back to Anna at the library and she told me about the spider, I go back to the Dean and the option to tell her that Anna is home is still there.
It is amazing, that my game works fine, but others confronts all kinds of problems. I don`t know, how you play or what you have done, but IN my game everything works as they should. I play the game as it was ment to play, NOT reading a WT, just reading the game hints and following the tasks. Btw, I play Win 10 and the latest update without incest (imo game don`t need it, you bang 9 girls and 1 is your "cousin or Roommate" so what, it`s a same).

3.30 star(s) 172 Votes